Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Opposite George" - Should We Become Biblical Contrarians?

Blog Entries

"Opposite George" - Should We Become Biblical Contrarians?

Many so-called "sacred texts" are filled with what appears to be utter nonsense.

But what if something of value could be hidden in there, if we interpret that apparent nonsense as the opposite of what is being said literally?

Let's look at Exodus 23:19 - "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk". And yet, isn't this is what the good Alchemical texts are at least implying?

The subject must be digested in it's own Radical Humidity, in the same "Water" that gave it birth, which is by no means foreign to it.

Makes one wonder what other "commands" and "laws" should be applied as the opposite of what they say?

Ezekiel 37

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    Ezekiel 37
    I should be more specific: I am mainly referring to the "commands" and "laws" given by that psychopath, the abrahamic "god".

I think God is not psychopath, that is blasphem... bible has to be' interprete. If we may breath its only because of him-her-it-whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I should be more specific: I am mainly referring to the "commands" and "laws" given by that psychopath, the abrahamic "god".
    Hi andro i total agree whit your opinion god abrahamic it is a one psychopath god

my best regard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    that is blasphem...
    Indeed, we must not hurt the almighty eternal God's brittle feelings.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Indeed, we must not hurt the almighty eternal God's brittle feelings.
    What a wide-spread and destructive error to confuse that abrahamic, psychopatic, jealous, chauvinistic, racist, homophobic & easily triggered (snowflake) self-proclaimed "god" - with "The "Mystery" (a much more accurate term, often used by Awani).

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Oh, so True

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Oh, so True
    It is because your God is actually The Devil!!

He wanted to become God and set his throne above that of the most high. And so he did and made himself your God

Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged- John 16:11

You are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies. - John 8:44

They know not what they do, because of who there father is.....wake up time!!

Love the Truth for Christ is the embodiment of it..literally! And he lives and
    I know that my Redeemer will stand upon the earth at last!

Read the Bible I mean really read it, the devil is the one who condems, father of lies, but God and his Son want only mercy for you and forgiveness but the deceiver/ the accuser seeks to separate you from your true God. It is why he (Christ)choose to reveal himself not through the high priests, not Herod, not Pilate not Ceasar but instead a weird guy, living in the wilderness eating bugs and wearing weird clothes!

And why you seek Christ's life giving spirit in alchemy, to continue the work of the devil? Long life? Why? To conitnue base and immoral ways? Money? greed? Power...all these come from your father the devil.

Someone on this forum onve said that the revelation of the 40 days and nights that Christ spent in the desert would result in this forum "growing up".

Watch this movie

https://youtu.be/6TyvaZmF0Hw

...it is pretty accurate, especially all that the devil says about making you blame God and hate God, for all that he the devil does to you and puts in your hearts, you do not even know the pawns humans have become of the devil's....there is although one way out and Ill leave it at that.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    It is because your God is actually The Devil!
    Is this "devil" the abrahamic god? Or are you referring to a different "entity"?

What do you think of the original topic of this thread, that some OT "laws" and "commands" should maybe be interpreted as the opposite of what they say?

+ Reply to Thread