Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Great Reset

As much as we like to point our fingers at the evil ruling class, I'm beginning to wonder if they are a necessary evil. People in the lower classes are certainly no angels. We form toxic allegiances and biases in order to support our dogmatic misconceptions. We trash the planet while simultaneously lecturing others about environmentalism. We treat our elderly like disposable goods. We don't support revolutionary scientists...we worship Hollywood celebrities instead. We put retarded bureaucrats up on a pedestal...then accuse our political opponents of being sheep. Our "humanity" is contradictory, hypocritical, and selective.

The masses would never agree to depopulate themselves in order to support the health of the planet. So perhaps we need a greedy dis-compassionate elite to make those hard decisions for us. Otherwise our species will just continue expanding and consuming like locusts. Next time you feel unwavering sympathy for humanity, just take a trip to a landfill to clear your mind.

To be clear, I'm not saying our overlords are altruistic. They obviously act in self interest.
    But maybe they are a natural part of the greater civilizational ecosystem.
    We never question the morality of a lion murdering a gazelle, because we know it is necessary to maintain balance.

Perhaps that view is wrong, but I'm a Gemini and like to analyze things from multiple perspectives.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if they are a necessary evil.
    Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
    And you think you're so clever and classless and free
    But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see
    A working class hero is something to be

John Lennon

---------------------------------------

I do feel that the only way for me is anarchy. But an anarchic world has no room for snowflakes (because having responsibility for your own life is too much to handle for about 75 % of the worlds population it seems), so a sort of reset needs to happen.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
    And you think you're so clever and classless and free
    But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see
    A working class hero is something to be

John Lennon

---------------------------------------

I do feel that the only way for me is anarchy. But an anarchic world has no room for snowflakes (because having responsibility for your own life is too much to handle for about 75 % of the worlds population it seems), so a sort of reset needs to happen.

i agree.
    i think we should continue doing our things and try to change our side, which is the only on which we have power.
    microcosmo/macrocosmo

+ Reply to Thread