Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great Reset

Blog Entries
    Apophis IS going to hit us within the next couple of centuries. They intend to to get off the planet, at least temporarily. They want/need anti-grav and other technologies.

Tikal seemingly points the way home, but I'm not too sure the plan is for a long sleep to get there.

But they are going to promise a digital/virtual "heaven".

Quote Originally Posted by vigilance View Post
    Apophis IS going to hit us within the next couple of centuries.
    How do you know that with certainty?

I did read that an impact as soon as 2068 can't be ruled out based on current knowledge.

But even if that were confirmed, humanity would still have plenty of time to find a way to knock it out of its trajectory.

So THIS will hardly be necessary:

They intend to to get off the planet, at least temporarily. They want/need anti-grav and other technologies.

Tikal seemingly points the way home, but I'm not too sure the plan is for a long sleep to get there.

But they are going to promise a digital/virtual "heaven".
    The blessings of virtual reality may indeed play a great role in the entertainment of the future.

The World definitely needs a RESET.

Quality of life in the USA has been going down the drain in recent years even for billionaires. Many great restaurants have closed, high society has lost it's style and soul. The ugliness and tastelessness has taken over. New construction apartments have become smaller and very uncomfortable, I liken them to chicken coops. People have begun to look sick and zombie like, fat and ugly. There was a time when you went to the swinger clubs and there was lots of hot sex and hot couples, but more recently not only have they closed many of them, but the ones remaining have gone downhill, not only filled with uglies but few are actually having sex, the sex drive isn't there anymore.

I knew a big reset was coming the first week of January 2020 and I wrote Andro about it. Fastforward to January 20th, 2020, me and my friend went out to get some lunch. Mind you, this is a well traveled guy and we've been to some great places together worldwide. He took me to this restaurant, probably the worst restaurant I've been to but he genuinely liked it a lot, at this point I told him if he actually likes this place then the world is in for a big reset because he has gone full retard. After the restaurant, he took me to a new cafe. This was the worst cafe I had ever been to in my life, but he really thought it was pretty good. At this point I was ready to chop his head off Highlander style and leave, but decided to let him suffer through the great changes coming up.

"Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Blog Entries
    If you haven't watch the great documentary Idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    ...because he has gone full retard
    One clue the world is fucked is that you are supposed to say R-word - not retard - in order to not offend people with mental disabilities as if anyone ever uses that term with such people in mind.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I don't think there's one group trying to take over the world, but numerous. They create and destroy partnerships among themselves regularly as it fits their individual self interests. Makes it difficult to pinpoint what's going on in the world since the dynamics are constantly changing. But it does seem like two major power structures are fighting for management over the NWO. The old Western Five Eyes Alliance...and the new Chinese/U.N Eastern Alliance. The EU admins seem to have sided with the Sino-UN bloc, but many European countries are rejecting that. That's the "populism" you hear so much fearmongering about. Russia seems to be playing both sides as usual. They will support China as long as the U.S is stronger. But if China surpasses the U.S militarily, then Russia is going to get real close with the Americans in order to prevent China from flexing it's power over them regionally.

We also have bankers plundering the west through inflation by making real estate too expensive for the common classes. They will make most people lifetime renters living paycheck to paycheck. They will also start a new digital fiat cycle in the East so they can have fresh sheep to harvest for the next century.

The World Health Organization is also an agency of the U.N

Idiocracy really was a documentary. Mike Judge must be an Illuminati Grand Master lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    The World Health Organization is also an agency of the U.N.
    So is the World Economic Forum. And they are all PRIVATE organizations. Makes one (rhetorically) wonder if states and governments aren't also private organizations.

Blog Entries
    Leadership should be a VOCATION, not a career move. Every 20 years 80% of this material is recycled. Because as (certain) people reach an age, they start to realize that things don't just unfold "as they will", but are being managed and manipulated.

The "Illuminati" is now called "Deep state", but the reality of it is "bureaucracy". Most involved aren't evil, and are really sold on "Good reasons" for their particular cog in the system. The world isn't planned/managed in 4 year spurts. That is the show.

And it's never going to be. Someone has to manage this shit and keep people in line.

Unfortunately rich sociopaths rule the world. THey don't care about countries/borders or any of that shit. They are more alike each other than the common man, and thus they coordinate.

But this is just called "oligarchy", and it is very, very old. I dare say, it's never been any different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilance View Post
    it is very, very old.
    Indeed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    The World definitely needs a RESET.

Quality of life in the USA has been going down the drain in recent years even for billionaires. Many great restaurants have closed, high society has lost it's style and soul.
    uhhh... what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    How do you know that with certainty?

I did read that an impact as soon as 2068 can't be ruled out based on current knowledge.

But even if that were confirmed, humanity would still have plenty of time to find a way to knock it out of its trajectory.
    I just do. I'm not expecting you to believe me. I believe we are being lied to. Not for 2068, necessarily. But close enough to have a significant reaction should the public be told. We can't solve 3-body problems, eh?

The Idiocracy is cited below. People have been getting stupider. During my lifetime. This is not a case of being an older generation now and thinking the younger generation is dumb, but actual people my own age, had the same education I had, etc.. are literally getting harder and harder to explain anything to. At least for the last couple of decades.

The start of Sun Cycle 25 is definitely the start of the Age of Aquarius. It's not earth orbits or precession, it's the Sun that dictates everything. The "self organization" that leads to complex life is controlled by the Sun. Our consciousness was "tuned" by the Sun. And continues to be tuned.

Our minds are a complex EM pattern, that exists, and evolved within the complex EM patterns of the Earth, which in itself exists within that of the Sun. The Sun overpowers them all, it's not even a contest. The Heliosphere "breathes". expanding and contracting with the Sun Cycle.

But this is the problem with travelling in deep space, what happens to our minds? Outside of the earth's influence.. or outside of the Sun's influence. One of these is of major importance right now, and the other is a pipe dream.

The pole is shifting. It's moving pretty fast right now. I'm not sure if our magnetic shield is going to have to disconnect entirely or not. And I'm not sure whats going to happen to people if it does. Both their minds, and the lack of shielding from flares and cosmic rays.

As far as knocking apophis away, good luck. Its generally assumed that attempting things like that is just as likely to make things worse. The models don't look good.
    Last edited by vigilance; 4 Days Ago at 09:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread