Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great Reset

Blog Entries

The Great Reset

I don't have time to go into details about the Great Reset. Google it if you want to be more informed. I don't disagree with everything regarding this "plan" and I am not sure I even think it is a "plan" by the "Elite". I do however want to highlight one piece of "evidence" in this so-called conspiracy.

In 2010 the Rockefeller Foundation (think greedy lizards) released a paper where they "imagine" a future society.

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

The cover is a bit "in your face". LOL.

I quote:

"Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty - and their privacy - to more PATERNALISTIC states in exchange for greater safety and stability."
    @Andro: funny how they use "our" term "paternal".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I don't disagree with everything regarding this "plan" and I am not sure I even think it is a "plan" by the "Elite".
    1. Which parts do you agree with?

2. If it's not the "Elite", then who?

3. Are you going to get the vaccine when it becomes available? Are you going to resist it if it's made mandatory (directly or indirectly)?

4. Are you willing to give up/surrender ALL your private property and be happy about it?

Last edited by Andro; 1 Week Ago at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think there are a lot of good things in the ”plans”: https://time.com/collection/great-reset/

To re-think Capitalism is a very good idea IMO.

Why don’t I think it is the Elite? Well, I don’t think anyone is in control. Some think they are, but they are not. As for vaccines I will take it if I have to, in order to visit Japan. I highly doubt it will be manditory where I live. One problem at a time. As a father my job is to protect my kids so I will do whatever is required to do that.

I actually am against private property (owning land) as well as inheritence. Always have been.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I actually am against private property (owning land)
    I'm talking about not owning ANYTHING (not just land). Surrendering your house, your car, basically EVERYTHING you have.

If you want to live in your house, you'll have to rent the right to live in it, and also share it with whoever is centrally decided you should share it with (decided by government/AI/algorithms/etc.), at any given time.

You OK with that?

You would also have to surrender the right to decide what is being done to your children, such as medical testing and vaccinations (and other pharma-drugging) at school, without requiring parental consent. This is already happening in some countries.

Where one lives will gradually matter less and less as far as such measures are concerned. It's all in the fine print and in reading between the lines.

Blog Entries
    That’s true but perhaps the Great Reset is actually the violent revolution that follows what you describe. I doubt most of what you wrote will happen unless there is a bigger disaster. Covid is not big enough. Not for complete fascism to take over. Even in Stalin times people still owned things. There will be subtle changes. I find the QAnon-styled conspiracy narrative as bland as the official narrative. I don’t buy either side of the fence.

I rather have sentient AI leaders for sure.

Blog Entries
    TI doubt most of what you wrote will happen unless there is a bigger disaster. Covid is not big enough.
    Watch the video I posted above, predictively programming a crisis that will make covid pale in comparison.

I doubt most of what you wrote will happen
    Some of it is already happening, such as children getting pharma tests and meds at school without parental consent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Watch the video I posted above, predictively programming a crisis that will make covid pale in comparison.
    One could look at it that way, but I think all of this is less "planned" than what people give people credit. Most humans are retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Some of it is already happening, such as children getting pharma tests and meds at school without parental consent.
    That's happened for a long time. In fact it was even worse one generation ago when teachers smacked the kids at will. So which is worse?

----------------------------------------------

The Great Reset is like Agenda 2030 (or whatever it is called), nothing more than a strategic plan that never ends up as planned. If we look at histoy, the last 1000 years, the evolution of human societies is pretty clear and distinct. One step forward, two steps backwards... it'll be fine in the end. I'm sure.

Blog Entries
    Well, I don’t think anyone is in control.
    It's quite apparent to me that a specific central group (of individuals or organizations) is at least attempting to take control of the world's main driving narratives.

This can be well seen in how "officials" world-wide and in almost every field are reciting almost the exact same scripts.

But yeah, time will tell...

Blog Entries
    It's a new beginning. Just not the way it's being planned by those who believe themselves to be in charge.
    Either way, things will not go back to the way they were.
    There is a sort of war coming, but it will not be fought within the human species, at least not entirely.

RagnarŲk is a go.

Blog Entries
    Trying to have control yes. Good luck I say to them. LOL.

Nothing ever is as before.

+ Reply to Thread