Do not eat Taro. At least do not eat it raw. Ever.

It is a horrible poison that feels like razor blades are cutting your insides.

It perhaps feels like razor blades because, well it kind of is.

It has microscopic razor blades made from acid ready to drive your cells to bits.

How do I know?

You guessed it, I almost died last night because a friend gave me a piece of Taro, she also wasn't aware it was poisonous.

She did say that she thought you needed to cook it, but, me bring the hero, I took a bite of it raw.

The pain was excrusciating.

I've never experienced anything like it. Billions of razor blades just diving into my mouth and throat cells.

Horrible. You've been warned.