Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction - KamiŽ

Introduction - KamiŽ

Hi everybody!

I'm KamiŽ, 30 years old. I am a musician; I compose, play and sing my own music.

I became interested in Alchemy specially because of this Book by Michael Maier, Atalanta Fugiens, where the musical form "Canon" is used to represent musically every Symbol, so I became really interested in it, but unable to understand its meaning. That aside, I'm very interested in how bring music to the Alchemy field and explore its possibilities.

My main problem (as many people here in the Forums) is the Alchemy Language, so I'm here to learn the more i can. Where I live, I haven't meet any other person that is interested in Alchemy, so me being here, I would love to participate actively, and learn its language.

=)

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Aside from reading, have you also been involved with the more experimental aspects of Alchemy?

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Welcome!

Aside from reading, have you also been involved with the more experimental aspects of Alchemy?
    Hi Andro, I've read a lot of your posts! I learn a lot with each of them! Thank you so much!

In reply to your question, I must say that I'm still in veils. There are so many aspect of my body and spirit that are polute and needs to be purified, so, in order to begin the Great Work, I still need to learn so much.

Welcome

+ Reply to Thread