Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nu seeker :)

nu seeker :)

Hey, I'm Asura

I am so glad to be apart of this forum i am loving my studies of alchemy and hermetics and am glad to be apart of more communities of like minded artists.

Currently i am reading the Bartlett books, rubaphilos's essays and the alchemy study course books.

My reading and focus skills are not the best so i am trying to pace myself my goal would be to get through 50 pages of whatever im reading in the time alloted each day.

Currently im around 20 pages a day so thats not super horrible to my expectations.

Ive been trying to practice watching my breath because i have really high anxiety and my thoughts send me to a whole nother realm.

I have so much i could talk about but We must work and pray so i will do that.

Thank you all and please feel free to inbox me about any discussions if possible, or send good resources you are enjoying on the path to the great work.

Blog Entries
    Hi Asura!

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    please feel free to inbox me about any discussions if possible, or send good resources you are enjoying on the path to the great work.
    It's called a "forum" for a reason. It's for PUBLIC discussions. "Inboxing" is just a side-bonus. Besides, every new member has only limited PM access until they have been actively posting on the public forum for a while.

There is a whole section of Resources in this forum already, along with a rich section of Alchemical Texts. Feel free to add to them, or to ask PUBLICLY if anyone has a specific resource or text to share.

But don't just ask people to "inbox you about discussions" or to "send you good resources". That's way too vague, and we also want the entire community to benefit from what is being shared.

Want/need to discuss something specific? Start a new thread (in the appropriate forum section) and some people will most likely join in.

Searching for a specific text or other resources? Ask for it in the appropriate section of the forum. See What is Where. You will find people here can be very kind, helpful and resourceful.

Hey, I'm Asura
    Welcome & enjoy your stay!

Thanks and nice ill check out the texts section asap thats helpful!

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Welcome

thanks you all. i was also wondering how do i get notified when others post in a thread or follow a thread i didnt see these until now

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the late reply!

i was also wondering how do i get notified when others post in a thread or follow a thread i didnt see these until now
    There should be a gray bar at the top of the thread, located just beneath the “Reply to Thread” button and just above the first post in the thread. On this menu to the right you should be able to find a “Thread Tools” drop-list. In this drop-list there is a “Subscribe to Thread” button which you will need to select.

After selecting the “Subscribe to this Thread” option, the browser will redirect you to your User Control panel, and ask you how you’d like to receive notifications. After you select your options, confirm them by selecting the “Add Subscriptions” button, and you’re done!

In the User Control panel, you’ll find a list on the left. The “Subscriptions” section will allow you to manage the threads you’ve selected. You can access the User Control page at any time by clicking the “Settings” button at the very top of the forums, next to the “Log Out” button.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you can’t find it.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Awesome thanks so much!

+ Reply to Thread