Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A must know theoretical concepts about Alchemy subject

Nwakuche Guest

Cool A must know theoretical concepts about Alchemy subject

The role of Electromagnetic and Electrogravitic fields and wave energy in the nucleus of matter of all kinds and in all dimensions.

I want you to consider an electron orbiting around a atomic nucleus. This can be viewed as an one loop antenna with current flowing through it. The electron orbiting around the nucleus experiences a centripetal acceleration towards the center. Accelerating charges emits radiation and in this case, due to geometry of the virtual increasing current flow to the center due to the centripetal acceleration of the orbiting electron, the only type of radiation the electron emits is polarised longitudinal radiation (electrogravitic wave) having propagation direction parallel to the centripetal acceleration of the orbiting electron.

Longitudinal electrogravitic waves are due to oscillations in the divergence of the magnetic vector potential (due to electron centripetal acceleration which gives the appearance of diverging current flow towards the center of the atomic nucleus) and this type of radiation was proposed by Tom montalk (montalk.net) and is unknown to most scientists except Nikola Tesla who called sound wave in electrified air and James. C. Maxwell who wrote about it in his treatise but didn't believe it existed "how wrong he was".

For the orbiting electron to remain centered on the nucleus, the E-G (electrogravitic) waves it emits must form standing wave pattern as found on a shortened transmission line with zero field intensity at the center and maximum field intensity at orbital path. To do this, the electron moving in the orbital path (forming a one loop antenna) must absorb an E-M wave with energy (hf) such that the relativistic electron velocity through the agency of lorentz length contraction shortens the orbital circumferential length so that it is equal to the diameter of the orbital path. This requirements is valid using th dictum as above so below as the same mechanism is used in th formation of matter of all kinds and size and in all dimensions (realms) of which this physical realm is an example.
    So in summary.
    (a) Standing Longitudinal Electro-gravitic wave pattern is actually the holder of form (vibrational archetype) in all realms e.g causal-mental, emotional realms e.tc. and explains why the philosophers stone can convert base metals into Gold or Silver. This is because the philosophers stone is simply a material made from Gold or Silver through the art of Alchemy that has been charged with Standing E-G wave pattern.
    (b) E-M waves only play a secondary function in that they supply energy for the electron or other orbiting (curled path) parricles to jump state but what actually holds them together after forming a composite particle or the form holder is E-G field.

NOTE: whenever the electric field on an antenna changes without inducing a magnetic field due to the geometry of the antenna e.g. a flat plate antenna or a cylindrical or spherical antenna, a gravitic field is induced instead and points in the same direction as the changing electric field. This is a very important aspect of the proposed charger which is missing on all the post I have viewed on this forum and is what the adepts never revealed in their texts (though they used a variant of this " think orgone accumulator - a high quality cavity resonator for electrogravitic wave using expensive Gold plate iron). My proposed variant uses ordinary aluminium though with high voltage power actively generating the waves.
    The ancient adepts uses environmental E-G waves without no power though using Gold to build.

If you want to know how E -G fields (physical manifestation of the three aspects of the monadic reality) affect consciousness, please read as a matter of urgency all the books by esortician laurency at www.laurency.com and also, for more information about E-G waves and fields read "A brief introduction to scalar Physics" by Tom montalk at montalk.net.

My next post deals with everything that is needed to make the philosophers stone that is not already known on this forum and why water is used firstly as a transfer matrix to store etheric energy/spiritus mundi/orgone energy/standing electrogravitic wave pattern before being transferred to a suitable salt and then to metal even though the latter two have better storage capacity and quality than water.

please stay tuned.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I know Tom and have spoken with him several times. We share an interest in researching Orgone energy. Didn't know he wrote A Brief Introduction to Scalar Physics

Check out what I posted HERE, as well as THIS THREAD, THIS THREAD and THIS.

Nwakuche Guest

Cool

Yes bro. Thanks for commenting. I spoke with Tom about a collaboration to make the philosophers stone but he said he was busy with work project and was out of funds so I didn't bother though we have some fruitful discussion about some of the concepts as related to alchemy. Anyway the philosophers stone will give us the freedom and power we need to grow spiritually and correct the ills on our human society though If the information I posted falls into wrong hands, I assure that the results will be our quick annihilation so I will not post technical information except by email collaboration and only when I have actually built it. I will post my proposed methods so that anyone who is technically inclined " a least knowledge of transmission line physics" can easily build it.
    The convergence point is fast approaching. From now to 2023, we need to be prepared.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwakuche View Post
    From now to 2023, we need to be prepared.
    Why 2023?

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing i wait to read you thanks

you say

Anyway the philosophers stone will give us the freedom and power we need to grow spiritually and correct the ills on our human society though

Hi Bro Nwakuche i total agree

i wait to read you Alfr

Nwakuche Guest
    2023 is more if we are planning to save humanity from its self to self way way of life. After 2023 it is highly likely the level of polarisation of light and darkness might make most of humanity that is currently living in the dark unredeemenable for their current incarnation. It is possible with the might eliminate ourselves. This has already been confirmed by higher STO (service to other) selves. If you read the books by esortician laurency as I recommended, you will understand.

+ Reply to Thread