Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sequoia in Spagyrics

Question Sequoia in Spagyrics

Hi friends,

I came in possession of small amount of freshly harvested Sequoia resin (Sequoiadendron giganteum). There is literally zero information I can find regarding its medicinal qualities and usage. I've assumed I'll do a simple tincture first and try it on myself in minute doses. Sequoia must be a very potent tree considering its Phoenix-like nature. I'm curious if anyone had an experience working with this plant or can point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

It's always interesting when some plant that not many people know about comes along and we try to figure out what planetary correspondences it has or what it might be similar to. I suggest you check out this website: alchemy-works.com . And you can sort of tell based on its colors, shape, and the way it grows what kind of substance it is. I am no expert on this but I will tell you what I think and other people will likely chime in too. So being a tree, it is more likely to be solar than lunar. The thing that struck me first is that it is extremely large and imposing. This to me tells me it is either of saturn or jupiter. And I found this here which says jupiter as well as some medicinal properties: http://www.thegoddesstree.com/trees/. Better hope they are right. If it is saturn it could be dangerous

+ Reply to Thread