Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Mercury

I'll just add that Mary the Prophetess' dry way doesn't go through any eagles. It's 100% the dry way, done with the rebis in 3 hours. Multiplication to the glowing state takes less than 7 days.

Now if I could only find out a way to make the glowing stone (to the 9th multiplication) instantly in one operation or in less than 24 hours. This will give me great satisfaction.

I also have the true red elixir in liquid form, it's very deep red, shining a laser through it, the light doesn't go through. I haven't taken this one yet internally, any tips before I ingest it?
    "Heaven is the first element.Ē
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    I also have the true red elixir in liquid form, it's very deep red, shining a laser through it, the light doesn't go through. I haven't taken this one yet internally, any tips before I ingest it?
    Hi Uncle Scrooge

Have you checked the Ph ?

You don't want to be swallowing anything too alkali or too acid.

Blog Entries
    I also have the true red elixir in liquid form
    Does it look anything like this?

Any tips before I ingest it?
    Prepare (or update/actualize) your Last Will & Testament

I'll just add that Mary the Prophetess' dry way doesn't go through any eagles. It's 100% the dry way, done with the rebis in 3 hours. Multiplication to the glowing state takes less than 7 days.

Now if I could only find out a way to make the glowing stone (to the 9th multiplication) instantly in one operation or in less than 24 hours. This will give me great satisfaction.

Hi Uncle Scrooge,

In previous posts I have mentioned that there is a long and a short way, but since the discussion seemed to be limited to the long way, my more recent comments were limited to that way.

But you are right - Mary the Prophetess mentioned not just one short way, but at least two short ways, one of which takes several hours. In this way, the mercury is obtained directly, and very pure. With coction, it can then turn red in a very short time.

I understand that the number of multiplications depends on the degree of purity of the mercury. In this approach there are unlikely to be any material impurities, but there is another impurity that will likely be present. If you could obtain the mercury without this impurity, then likely you would not need to multiply it at all.

Before ingesting it, why not first try it as a homeopathic? Add a drop to a glass of water, shake it vigorously, take a drop of that water, add it to another glass of water, etc. That would be a safe way to test it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    the number of multiplications depends on the degree of purity of the mercury.
    I agree. Especially if we are talking about the "geometrical" purity/internal coherence of the mercurial matter. The ideal end-product is densely and coherently "packed", with nothing superfluous or heterogenous.

there is another impurity that will likely be present. If you could obtain the mercury without this impurity, then likely you would not need to multiply it at all.
    Would you mind expanding/elaborating a bit on what this "other impurity" may be, in your view? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I agree. Especially if we are talking about the "geometrical" purity/internal coherence of the mercurial matter. The ideal end-product is densely and coherently "packed", with nothing superfluous or heterogenous.

Would you mind expanding/elaborating a bit on what this "other impurity" may be, in your view? Thanks.
    In the Spirit of openness (I think it's finally time for all of us to be much more open and helpful - this is no longer the Dark Ages where we can be hung for our beliefs and understandings) the "impurity" I'm referring to is - water. Water itself can be pure, but my meaning by "impure" here is, in your much better words, "superfluous" or "heterogenous" to the Mercury itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfrid View Post
    I think our point of view about Alchemy is not the same.
    You talked about biomass Ö and I talk about metals, minerals, salts Ö I study Fulcanelli, Pasquier, Canselit, Dujols, Flamel, Ciliani, Cosmopolita, Filaleto, etc., etc. ... there is no place to vegetables in order to make the Philosophical Stone. Our Stone is a mineral compound!
    Maybe there is a mismatch here.
    It is evident that our Sulphur is a form of energy, and that this energy may be diffused or spread throughout the Universe, but this energy has a physical or molecular support inside the metals.
    That energy is in all things, animals, vegetables, minerals Ö but I donít know how to operate with this energy over the three kingdoms except from the Philosophical Stone, and this Stone is a mineral compound. This is my way. There are certainly others but I donít know Ö sorry.

As a form of radiant energy our Sulphur is manifested in oil, gasoline, alcohol, etc., but in this type of supports I donít know how to use it to make our Stone. I donít know this type of work or Via.
    Manfrid
    Alchemical Mercury and Sulfur as substances determined in the laboratory are bound together in one manifestation condensed in the receiver. I follow the methods of Dunstan, Lull, Guido, Ripley, S. Norton. They all follow the same alchemical paradigm.

Alchemical Mercury is a double Mercury: white and red born together and quantum entangled by the nature of your starting matter. The White Mercury is also called Elemental Water when purified. Red Mercury is also called Elemental Fire when purified. Red Mercury is also called Alchemical Sulfur. The adept authors I mention all work the same protocols in the lab though they each have preferences for the names they choose to use that describe the same things they all receive and achieve in the laboratory.

Metals, minerals and salts of interest to alchemical philosophy are to be found in biomass without any resort to other materials or combinations thereof. So this is the paradigm of using only one thing without addition of any other thing. The paradigm of "one thing only" followed correctly in the laboratory yields the Philosophers Stone for human health and longevity. I have made it 4 different ways to achieve the Quintessence Medicines of marvelous therapeutic virtue.

The Philosophical Mercury also called Vegetable Mercury is used to make Elixir for Metals as well as the Stone for human consumption. This way as Ripley said requires the addition of foreign matter for the Vegetable Mercury to transform into Elixir for Metals. The foreign matter is prepared oxides or carbonates of specific metals. This work I have less experimental experience compared to the Stones or Quintessence Medicines for human health.

I do know some very few alchemists that have progressed quite far in this "work with metals." In each case the operators are using the same Vegetable Mercury that I use or the Vegetable Mercury obtained from the atmosphere which is the same Philosophical Mercury only the determined manifestation of it is slightly different than the Mercury you get from biomass either from plants or animals.

In the laboratory you cannot get Vegetable Mercury out of metals try as you will, but you can get Vegetable Mercury into the metals. Once our Mercury is in the metal it is not seen again and the work appears to be upon the metals alone.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Uncle Scrooge

Have you checked the Ph ?

You don't want to be swallowing anything too alkali or too acid.

I'll check the pH before intake as a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Does it look anything like this?

Prepare (or update/actualize) your Last Will & Testament
    It looked like that about 1 month into the digestion, now it's in its 3rd month of digestion and it is a very deep garnet red, almost black. But when shining a flash light, I could see that it is very deep red at the corner, otherwise the light doesn't pass through. This is George Ripley's red elixir (3rd order) with the philosophical mercury and the seed.

But you are right - Mary the Prophetess mentioned not just one short way, but at least two short ways, one of which takes several hours. In this way, the mercury is obtained directly, and very pure. With coction, it can then turn red in a very short time.

I understand that the number of multiplications depends on the degree of purity of the mercury. In this approach there are unlikely to be any material impurities, but there is another impurity that will likely be present. If you could obtain the mercury without this impurity, then likely you would not need to multiply it at all.

Before ingesting it, why not first try it as a homeopathic? Add a drop to a glass of water, shake it vigorously, take a drop of that water, add it to another glass of water, etc. That would be a safe way to test it.
    I can confirm that it turns red in a very short time. But not multiplying it at all seems to be surreal. How will it gain virtue if it's not multiplied? If that's possible, it should start glowing after the very first iteration.

I will definitely try it homeopathically first, very curious to see what the effects will be. I've already taken a huge dose of the red stone internally but made in a different way.

In the Spirit of openness (I think it's finally time for all of us to be much more open and helpful - this is no longer the Dark Ages where we can be hung for our beliefs and understandings) the "impurity" I'm referring to is - water. Water itself can be pure, but my meaning by "impure" here is, in your much better words, "superfluous" or "heterogenous" to the Mercury itself.
    I can confirm that water in the wet way (i.e. Ripley's) is an impurity and must be separated from the mercury. I've done this separation with fractional distillation. Water is irrelevant in the dry way though.
    "Heaven is the first element.Ē
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

This is George Ripley's red elixir (3rd order) with the philosophical mercury and the seed.
    Hi Uncle Scrooge

I often wondered if 3rd Order was the same as 3rd Multiplication ?

I'll check the pH before intake as a precaution.

It looked like that about 1 month into the digestion, now it's in its 3rd month of digestion and it is a very deep garnet red, almost black. But when shining a flash light, I could see that it is very deep red at the corner, otherwise the light doesn't pass through. This is George Ripley's red elixir (3rd order) with the philosophical mercury and the seed.

I can confirm that water in the wet way (i.e. Ripley's) is an impurity and must be separated from the mercury. I've done this separation with fractional distillation. Water is irrelevant in the dry way though.
    What George Ripley treatises are you referring to in the quotes above?

Ripley uses terms Blessed Water, Water of Life as synonymous for Vegetable Mercury. He does mention the separation of phlegm, flood water and faint water before the Blessed Water is created in the second work and in the third work where the Ardent Water is created which is Philosophical Acetone.

Blessed Water, Water of Life and Ardent Water are all Merciures in Ripley's Realm. They are White Mercury generated from the metamorphosis of the starting matter through four works upon one thing wet or dry.

The Red Mercury for the Red Stone is created in the second work along with the White Mercury. The Red Mercury I've used to make the Red Stone from Sericon. It is still undergoing purification rotations.

I've also made the White Stone from Sericon. I'll be publishing the details with photographs of the work included very soon.

+ Reply to Thread