Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Claiming the British Crown

Claiming the British Crown

Now that I have the P.S. and unlimited funds, I thought about getting into politics. Becoming President of the USA seemed a bit too much work and becoming King and Supreme Leader of America would be frowned upon, so I thought about starting out from a small country in Eastern Europe, much easier to manage. Then I realized I'll have to beef up the army to make it more independent from the EU so I set aside a budget of $500billion. Then I came to the realization that NATO wouldn't let me buy all that equipment without their permission or they would intervene militarily before I could put up a good fight. The domestic politicians would also try to sabotage me, so the only solution was to become a King, a Philosopher King, or Supreme Leader, this way they could be dealt with instantly. Since it's a small country with a small population I'd be like a fish in a barrel for the major powers, unless I used nukes to vanquish them. Then the thought occured to me that I should go straight for the British Crown. Being the Supreme Leader of the UK would give me the population size and might to hold the position and instantly deal with any domestic and foreign opposition. Ultimately I'd be at liberty to create a new world and culture as I see fit without any opposition.

How does one claim or gain the British Crown? Can it be done by force by an outsider? Then again, why am I even asking? Just take it and make new rules.

Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 02-26-2021 at 05:01 AM.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    The King/Queen and the PM of the UK are just puppets for the US Elite and the international Big Corp agenda. You best bet is to be the richest businessman in the world, then you can do as you like. Although in order to be accepted by your fellow Elites you got to rape or kill a few kids.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    If I was you I would instead give away enormous sums of money to poor people or to small businesses or to small NGOs and or just fuck with society. Basically do million dollar pranks.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    If I was you I would instead give away enormous sums of money to poor people or to small businesses or to small NGOs and or just fuck with society. Basically do million dollar pranks.

I agree! Start with the members of this forum and i recommend using crypto like XRP for transactions.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

A King ?

Why not go all the way and become a GOD.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    A King ?

Baby steps LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Baby steps LOL
    I must confess that this thread does stir the imagination of what would I do if I had The Stone ???

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    I agree! Start with the members of this forum and i recommend using crypto like XRP for transactions.
    XRP is a shitcoin and no one uses it other than speculators that bought into the fake hype.

I use BTC or XMR.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    A King ?

That sounds much more appealing and less work but it's also fun ruling mortals in the flesh.
    Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 02-27-2021 at 04:16 AM.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Privacy coins like XMR got into some trouble in America but you as a new king of the world can easily fix that. Also BTC transaction fees are through the roof but if you insist, no problem. Let's use BTC!
    Last edited by True Initiate; 02-27-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

+ Reply to Thread