Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Alchemic Rituals

Daily Alchemic Rituals

I'm getting ready for my next step in life and one aspect I'd like to add is a daily ritual that helps me understand Alchemy better.

I have a dedicated area where I read and research. I've practiced operations, made observations, and have more planned. I meditate and I pray.

What are some good practices or daily rituals to get into the Alchemic state of mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Sister View Post
    What are some good practices or daily rituals to get into the Alchemic state of mind?
    I think it’s best to simply aim to be “in the moment” and “in your heart space”, then let everything else unfurl.

My routine includes meditation and prayers of gratitude, same as you already practice.
    I also just sit quietly and experience my true feelings in my heart whatever they may be.
    Also do some EFT/tapping to resolve whatever emotions come out.
    Also play a musical instrument for a time.
    Also do some Chinese language study.
    Also say some positive affirmations.
    Also do some manifesting...eg vividly imagine what I want to Manifest in my life.
    And finally the most powerful of all is self love....imagine wrapping yourself in warm embrace and say aloud the things you would want your perfect lover to say to you.
    This is such an incredibly powerful technique, it’ll probably make you cry like a baby because you never heard anyone actually say those things before.

If you maintain this kind of self improvement work (as you’re already doing), any alchemy insights which you gain would still be the smallest benefits you might acquire.

One last thing on a more practical level.
    Get a notebook and write all your alchemy notes in it, even things that you think you’ll never forget.
    You do forget things over time as you do more and more reading.
    And you can then ponder the stuff in your notebook as part of your routine.

Good luck.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 03-02-2021 at 06:46 AM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

==================================

Blog Entries
    Looks like a great routine GA!

I especially like the heart-space meditation, and do the same every morning with my coffee. I like to do it outside, so that after I connect with myself, I can turn my heart towards nature and open my heart to the world, then sit in that moment and “listen” to the energy of the Earth.

I believe Roger Bacon says his Mirror that Alchemy is a corporeal science, so when I want to get into an “alchemical state of mind” I meditate like this to try and connect with nature.

Started the routine after reading Stephen Harrod Buhner’s “Secret Teachings of Plants”. A great book!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    I think it’s best to simply aim to be “in the moment” and “in your heart space”, then let everything else unfurl.

My routine includes meditation and prayers of gratitude, same as you already practice.
    I also just sit quietly and experience my true feelings in my heart whatever they may be.
    Also do some EFT/tapping to resolve whatever emotions come out.
    Also play a musical instrument for a time.
    Also do some Chinese language study.
    Also say some positive affirmations.
    Also do some manifesting...eg vividly imagine what I want to Manifest in my life.
    And finally the most powerful of all is self love....imagine wrapping yourself in warm embrace and say aloud the things you would want your perfect lover to say to you.
    This is such an incredibly powerful technique, it’ll probably make you cry like a baby because you never heard anyone actually say those things before.

If you maintain this kind of self improvement work (as you’re already doing), any alchemy insights which you gain would still be the smallest benefits you might acquire.

One last thing on a more practical level.
    Get a notebook and write all your alchemy notes in it, even things that you think you’ll never forget.
    You do forget things over time as you do more and more reading.
    And you can then ponder the stuff in your notebook as part of your routine.

Good luck.
    Greetings ghetto alchemist

These are some great examples! I'm going to start incorporating some of my other "loves" into my meditation time. I currently use a diary, perhaps I should start including my Alchemy notes, then I can go back and correlate my internal state with my progress and results in the practical lab.

Thank you and good luck to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Looks like a great routine GA!

I especially like the heart-space meditation, and do the same every morning with my coffee. I like to do it outside, so that after I connect with myself, I can turn my heart towards nature and open my heart to the world, then sit in that moment and “listen” to the energy of the Earth.

I believe Roger Bacon says his Mirror that Alchemy is a corporeal science, so when I want to get into an “alchemical state of mind” I meditate like this to try and connect with nature.

Started the routine after reading Stephen Harrod Buhner’s “Secret Teachings of Plants”. A great book!
    Hi Kiorionis. Thank you so much for sharing your methods and thoughts! The synchronicity of your response gave me goosebumps and a cosmic nudge!

I've been wanting to read more Bacon and literally purchased Stephen Harrod Buhner’s “Secret Teachings of Plants” on Audible a little more than a week ago.

Life is so hectic right now, connecting to nature would do so much good.

Blog Entries
    Haha cool!

Hope you enjoy it!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread