Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: And so... it begins!

Blog Entries
    Hey Chris.

You have the philosophers mercury now. Unfinished.
    What you are doing now with these experiments i have done
    My whole adult life. It is my lifes work. If you listen and let me i will guide you in making the philosophers stone and every analogy or sentence i have written on this site about the PS will make sense. I am not in a position to finish my work myself yet.

The fat water was mixed with the previously completed seashell acetate. It dissolved completely in the*materia pingus, resulting in a dark golden liquid that resembles honey in color, but not in density
    Nature rejoices in nature.
    The fatty water from milk i suspect again will work with mostly anything that predominatly has calcium in it.

The oil will become clear and golden.
    In light it will shine brightly.

Left to cool when clear and golden.
    The steam will become very white with the warmth or touch of a hand.
    It will be a lil heavier than water at this point.

The red earth still has more mercury.
    Add about 200ml of another batch of fatty water to it and let it soak at room temp for 2 or 3 hours. The fatty water will be tinged golden within one min.

Then after 2 to 3 hours heat the red earth gently and the oil will be brought out into the fatty water more.
    Drain off this mercury and save it for later.

Please PM and i will clarify the next steps.

the progress:

Is not so red as it looks. It appears like the brown stuff in the Salt, but is red.

The brow salt from salt was mixed, and it dried.

I will PM you for sure!
    Thank you for all the help clarifying all situations and for sharing this path.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

Quick Update.

Materia Pingus and Red Earth.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

update

Update.
    The differentiation of the materia.
    The materia prima used, gave origin to the materia pingus and the red earth.
    Those 2 were joined and are now being digested. Through it, the differentiation begins to be noticeable. The S&C is continuous. From both, we hope a new element to appear in the next few days.

All this work is based on the process that Kibric exposed.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

Blog Entries
    Great work Chris.
    I sent you a PM.

Thanks for sharing, pretty pics. Totally want to try this sometime.

Last edited by Seraphim; 10-11-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Update

Update:

Lots of things changed. I needed a place to work my stuff, so after negotiations with the Mrs, I got myself a corner in one of our balconies to set up my lab.

Check it out! Ghetto-style home lab!
    Notice the cardboard to hold flasks in the shadow.

A couple of weeks ago we went to a pottery shop and I got myself a couple of mini Guetto Athanor's! The one on the front is "hatching an egg" It holds a flask of 500mil max, the one in the back is used to perform evaporations etc.

Overview, inside with Guetto holders. The top is a terracotta vase turned upside down.

This is something that probably will be upgraded in the future by a real one. I met the owner of the pottery and was at his "lab" seeing it work, and he was fully open to build me a terracotta retort, sweet. Maybe I can convince him to make an alembic and a couple of pelicans? In the summer I will tell you how it's going to be. Too much rain and cold now, to be at his shop in the middle of nowhere . We will see!

The main idea is to have the same temp all around the vase, like an egg. The old ones knew it well. It's pretty cool to see, worms the space and it holds constant temp. I'm doing fire regimen tests yet, but it can go up to 75ºc with one big candlelight (the big ones from IKEA - 9 hours of fire), and I'm not going to use more than that temp in "incubation" so! Very happy with it!

(continues)
    Last edited by Christophorus; 12-28-2021 at 09:31 AM.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

Update 2

(continues here because of the 12 photos limit per post)

Next, a work finished today. In the past August, I bought Honey from rosemary from a trusted source, with this project in mind.
    A couple of weeks ago I started the extraction. Today was distillation day.

This was taken from John French's “The Art of distillation”.
    An Essence of Honey.

AN ESSENCE OF HONEY MAY BE MADE THUS
    Take of honey well despumated as much as you please. Pour upon it as much of the best rectified spirit of wine as will cover it five or six fingers breadth. Digest them in a glass vessel well closed (the fourth part only being full) in a temperate balneum the space of a fortnight or until the spirit be very well tinged. Then decant off the spirit and put on more until all the tincture be extracted. Put all these tinctures together, and evaporate the spirit until what remains begins to be thickish at the bottom and of a golden colon
    This is a very excellent essence of honey and is of so pleasant an odor that scarce anything is like to it.
    It is so cordial that it even revives the dying if two or three drops thereof be taken in some cordial water.
    First 2 pictures during Distillation and the final 2 the finished essence. Seen from Top is golden and viewed from the front/bottom presents a beautiful red. The end product is gelly. Have you done this? Who can share a couple of thoughts about it?

Last but not least, 2 more Guetto works.

The first one shows a column filled with water with a small silicon hose connecting the in and out parts of it. I'm using it to make circulations at low temps. Works fine, and no noise!

The second one is nothing really. I just added a small tap to my water pump water reservoir to make it easier to change the water without taking the black plastic box out.

And that's it!

C.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

"Our true and real Matter is only a Vapor, impregnated with the Metalic Seed, yet undetermin'd, created by God Almighty, generated by the Concurrence and Influence of the Astrums, contain'd in the Bowels of the Earth, as the Matrix of all created things."

- Aphorismi Urbigerani 1690

Hello all! Long time, no posting.

I've been away due to some health issues. Just to reassure you all that I'm still here.
    News soon!

A huge hug to all!
    C.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

+ Reply to Thread