There's an interview with Martin Pytela in the ormus group chats, which you can find a link to HERE.
Martin is an amazing person who has an incredible understanding of the amazing spirit of the world.
Martin says 'ormus', while I say 'HIM'....a rose by any name still smells as fragrant.
Martin describes the life cycle of HIM as follows:

= The core of the planet is heavily concentrated with particles of HIM.
= Volcanoes eject volcanic ash and magma from deep underground to the surface, which moves particles of HIM from the core to the surface.
= The surface areas surrounding volcanic activity briefly flourish with life as the HIM particles are gradually dispersed.
= Over time, the particles of HIM eventually get washed into the oceans as river sediment.
= In the oceans, the pieces of HIM are absorbed by ocean dwelling life-forms which collect and store it inside calcium carbonate.
= The ocean creatures later die leaving the pieces of HIM trapped in the calcium carbonate skeletons.

But I would add just a little bit extra:
= Over eons of time the calcium carbonate skeletons coalesce together to form limestone rock
= Over more time, the sea beds rise and become dry land
= Ground water gradually dissolves the limestone, redistributing HIM back into the cycle of life for another round.
[Allowing the clever alchemist the opportunity to intercept HIM by collecting limestone spring water.]
= And so on....

Martin also had an incredible understanding of the extra dimensional nature of gaia particles.
Unfortunately the audience had no interest in hearing his understandings and he was quickly steered to other topics, but not before he was able to communicate the following:

= Martin imagines individual gaia particles as being objects of 3 dimensions.
= But....each one is dimensionally rotated so that one of the dimensional arms projects into the 4th spatial dimension.
= This means that in our 3D world, only 2 of their dimensions are visible to us.
= Martin says that if you pack many of them together in a substance, their surface area of contact is huge but they have absolutely no volume.
Just like lots of pieces of ultra-thin paper.
= In other words, they exert significant influence in this world, but can't be physically measured or detected.

IMO Martin has given us a really good metaphor to try to imagine and understand how gaia particles work their magic.
I only disagree with Martin on one point.....IMO gaia particles can be measured based on their effect on salts.
Most noteably they change the color of silver oxide from brown/black (when there's none) to white (when there's loads of them).
I started a thread discussing this HERE.