Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: HIM

Blog Entries
    "HIM" (or what is also referred to as Astral Spirit, etc.) is a special condensed "Water" with special properties, that many Alchemists are talking about in different ways.

As I see it, it can either occur naturally as a result of exposure to various special/unusual occurrences on the EM spectrum (such as in special Waters and Clays with unusual healing properties, etc...), OR it can be brought about by Art.

Notably, some of the more explicit Alchemical Writings mention the use of common fire for "condensing" this special Water.

I would venture to suggest that the "Charge" in those Waters (measured by some with ORP meters) may be the result of exposure to different frequencies on the IR spectrum, such as FIR & NIR from fire (heat and red light).

Interestingly, EZ Water can also be created with IR induction. Maybe there's a connection here.

Especially if we subject our Water to repeated heatings and distillations/evaporations, the Water may become more "charged" with every cycle and subsequently relay the "charge" to a more stable Medium that can contain it (i.e. Salt).

The "Archaeus of Water" could serve as an interesting support for this suggested model.
    Last edited by Andro; 07-28-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Me:
    "where to find it?"....
    I do feel the need to keep this one little secret for god.
    I had previously made a clear decision not to say where to find water with highest concentration of 'HIM'.
    But later, I found out it had already been revealed, by Kibric!!!
    Never thought it'd be mentioned on this forum in a million years.
    So it's not really a secret for god after all.

IMO there are 2 things considered by the adepts to be the greatest treasures of the world.

Calcite.

And groundwater which flows through calcite.
    AKA limestone cave water.
    AKA Stalactite cave water.

Enough said.

Jimmy Rig:
    I know this sounds strange but I feel like I am slowly unraveling a path I may have already walked before?
    I think you are too.
    As I am also.

Andro:
    As I see it, it can either occur naturally as a result of exposure to various special/unusual occurrences on the EM spectrum
    You remind me of Nuwakuche's ideas.
    IMO this stuff won't create 'HIM' from nothing...BUT...if 'HE' is already there, then this kind of EM stuff will energise 'HIM'.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-01-2021 at 04:11 AM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

Andro:
    EZ Water can also be created with IR induction. Maybe there's a connection here.
    In my first post I deliberately left out 2 examples of water curiousities which I consider are due to 'HIM'.
    This was because I don't really know much about them.

The Exclusion Zone (EZ) water effect is one.

And the water bridge effect is the other.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-01-2021 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    I had previously made a clear decision not to say where to find water with highest concentration of 'HIM'.
    But later, I found out it had already been revealed, by Kibric!!!
    Never thought it'd be mentioned on this forum in a million years.

IMO there are 2 things considered by the adepts to be the greatest treasures of the world.

Calcite.

And groundwater which flows through calcite.
    AKA limestone cave water.
    AKA Stalactite cave water.

Enough said.

I think you are too.
    As I am also.

You remind me of Nuwakuche's ideas.
    IMO this stuff won't create 'HIM' from nothing...BUT...if 'HE' is already there, then this kind of EM stuff will energise 'HIM'.
    Something inside of me, pushed me to the exact place we're both are found, last week, returning from Holliday's. I will post it in the next days in the thread: and so it begins.
    Yesterday I started the distillation of the water I collected. A white precipitate remained in the boiling flask. It was a lot of it, like a salt. I will share it as soon as possible.
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

Blog Entries
    You do great work GA.

years.
    Men make secrets. Light negates a dark space.
    What was thought to be a snake is revealed as a rope.

Paracelus and roger bacon told us where to start all that time ago.

Blog Entries
    Expanding on the above point, if you evaporate water with strong boiling, then gaia particles will tend to vapour off and re-condense with the distilled water. [EG normal distilling MOVES gaia particles to receiving flask]
    Hm, I wonder if those particles give a brown precipitate in a highly concentrated sodium chloride solution.

When gaia particles are concentrated in water, the water will have an oil like consistancy.
    This is a reference to concentrating water using magnetic traps.

Christophorus:
    Something inside of me, pushed me to the exact place we're both are found, last week, returning from Holliday's. I will post it in the next days in the thread: and so it begins.
    Yesterday I started the distillation of the water I collected. A white precipitate remained in the boiling flask. It was a lot of it, like a salt. I will share it as soon as possible.
    Not surprised at all you were in a place like that so recently.
    You have a pretty solid natural ability for this stuff
    As always, I'm looking forward to see what you've got to share.

Kibric:
    You do great work GA.....Paracelus and roger bacon told us where to start all that time ago.
    You do great work Mr Kibric.
    To me, you're the man who's got his fingers in every pie that matters.
    The man who knows all the diabolical stuff done by those on the left hand path.
    The man who knows that Lanka is the best place in the world to learn alchemy by the old way.
    The man who went to Lanka for himself to actually learn the way.
    And best of all IMO....the man who showed the greatest secret in the world right here on AF.
    I imagine you as some kind of magical lepreuchaun who pops up on the forums with this profound wisdom.
    But getting back on topic...do you know offhand the book/s where Paracelcus and Bacon mentioned this?

TheFool:
    Hm, I wonder if those particles give a brown precipitate in a highly concentrated sodium chloride solution......This is a reference to concentrating water using magnetic traps.
    I can only offer my experience.
    I tried the salt boildowns on 2 different waters. One with HIM and one without.
    I only saw the brown stuff manifest in the water with HIM.

Everything that I said in that first post is based off work done by other people.
    No doubt that someone as well read as yourself will recognise many of the sources which I've utilised.
    I wasn't trying to claim the experimental work as my own, only the analysis is mine.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-02-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Everything that I said in that first post is based off work done by other people.
    No doubt that someone as well read as yourself will recognise many of the sources which I've utilised.
    I wasn't trying to claim the experimental work as my own, only the analysis is mine.
    Oh, actually I was trying to understand if trap water can be used to perform the salt volatilization experiment.
    I like what you said about the "exclusion zone" and the "water bridge" effect. I remember high ORP is also an indicator.

I have failed numerous times this experiment in previous years. But guys here I think you are onto something.

Blog Entries
    I can only offer my experience.
    I tried the salt boildowns on 2 different waters. One with HIM and one without.
    I only saw the brown stuff manifest in the water with HIM.
    Do you remember what kind of salt you used? Was it natural sea salt obtained by evaporation or coming from underground mines (table salt)?

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Do you remember what kind of salt you used? Was it natural sea salt obtained by evaporation or coming from underground mines (table salt)?
    Both times it was sea salt made from evaporation.
    They were different brands though.

theFool:
    actually I was trying to understand if trap water can be used to perform the salt volatilization experiment.
    IMO 'trap water' is simply water with HIM in high concentration and with high torsion charge.
    So, yes it can (and should) be used.

theFool:
    I remember high ORP is also an indicator.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Absolutely correct. Except it should be high in negative ORP.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-02-2021 at 01:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread