Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OUR Natural Science Of The LIGHT

OUR Natural Science Of The LIGHT

Originally Posted by Andro
    Unless the "End Product" of the Great Work (in the lab or otherwise) is Pure Spirit (with no "Soul ID Markers" whatsoever), it's of quite limited use from the Liberation perspective. But it can still have value for healing, etc...

Healing only comes from the Quintessence !!!!!

The Quintessence (Soul) that is made in the lab has no "ID Markers" that is why
    it is a Universal Quintessence.

You can get a Dumbed Down version using a Vegetable Quintessence that has
    the Vegetable or plant "ID Markers".

The Quintessence (Soul) is what holds the Virtue, the Spirit is of no importance
    at all for the End Game of the Work.

When you write "Pure Spirit" are you referring to the Mercury (secret solvent)
    or the other Phlegmatic Spirit of the Great Work ?

I'm only going into this because it's important to have some understanding of how
    a true Alchemic product i.e. the Quintessence can work in the human body.

And how it can assist in departing from this place.

From Andro
    Soul is not the same as Quintessence. I've already elaborated on the distinction.

Forget about the various divisions, subdivisions and all the cumbersome nomenclature in the alchemical texts. Most of them are more distracting than helping.

It's all about Spirit, from Beginning to End. Everything else is just various degrees of "contamination" on the continuum.

A potent Alchemical product can assist with the process of Liberation, but it is NOT a substitute for a certain degree of Internal Work, as described in the initial post.

From Andro
    Mastery of certain practices is required, in order to die consciously and not be auto-recycled by either the Karma Algorithms, the White Light Traps or any other built-in game-designed "Hamster Wheels".

I remember when you were down here in OZ and we spoke about NDE's and death
    that you suggested to me then that it was possibly not a good idea to go to the Light.

I can quite easily allow that what I believe may not be correct as in the past my
    thinking was that when we die we just rot in the ground and become worm food.

I have been reading and watching videos about dangers of going to the Light.
    They haven't convinced me yet but I will continue with this research.

As I see it there is Light (quintessence) in us and it is "conscious" ... this is the part that
    when we die transcends time and space.

We are of Light and shall return to it.

Even in the Laboratory this Quintessence is "conscious".

Spirit on it's own can have no consciousness ... it's only a Transport Vehicle for the Quintessence to accumulate more Light and Evolve.
    This includes all the Spirits used in Alchemy.

Only Quintessence can Evolve ... Body and Spirit are part of the "Construct" that enables Life to exist in this Duality (Body and Spirit are of Matter not Light and hence Eternally locked in Time/Space).

Alchemy is The Great Experiment in Light, it is totally about the Collection, Concentration and the Multiplication of "Light".

If the Philosophers Stone is Multiplied sufficiently then it will glow in the dark.
    If the Multiplications are continued then the brightness of the Stone grows
    brighter and brighter.

When we ingest the Elixir Vitae (a carrier of the Light) this accumulates in
    our body and in due course we also become Enlightened.

Just like the Philosophers Stone we also need to Evolve by collecting and
    storing more of this Light in Our Quintessence.

This may be the reason why some Alchemists have been granted an extremely
    extended Life.

With what I would call High Alchemy this accumulated Light in our Quintessence (the Light and our Quintessence are the same thing) we can then take the "short cut" and transcend this incarnation merry-go-round.

I would greatly appreciate any advice to help show me how my line of present thinking
    may be flawed, my path might not be the correct one and this "Hamster Wheel" is
    busting my balls.
    Last edited by black; 08-04-2021 at 11:52 AM.

From Andro
    Black, sorry, you got it mostly wrong about Spirit. Spirit IS consciousness. Spirit IS the Clear Light of Pure Awareness that the Great Traditions talk about.

I will address this Spirit "woo woo" (as I see it) in due course in fine detail.

From Andro
    This Clear Light is not "visible" as long as there is no Subject/Object Duality, so it may be just as well referred to as the light of the "Black Sun".

Yes you are correct to a point ... this Clear Light you are referring to is only One (1)
    of Two (2) Clear Lights. The first "Clear Light" / Alpha, Omega / Ouroboros created the
    "Black Sun". You possibly recall what Green Lion had to say about it.

Originally Posted by Green Lion
    Yes, because all the matter results from the light of black sun. The matter is only the "condensed" light. Henri Coton Alvart explains it very well in his book « Les deux Lumières ».

The first (1) Clear Light (we could call it the White Sun) created the Black Sun (2) for the
    sole purpose of manifesting Matter via it's invisible Light.

Hence this material universe, this Construct became manifest.

The White Sun and the Black Sun are the Two Great Luminaries, both invisible to our mundane eyes.

Now that we have Matter, where does the Animation come from ????

Yes that's correct ... from the White Sun via the invisible Light, we get Quintessence that becomes materialized when it enters this universe of Duality.

The quest of the Alchemist is to locate and capture it ... the Quintessence that is !!!

But more Advanced Alchemists are searching for the Universal Quintessence.

I have finally received a copy of "Les Deux Lumières" de Henri Coton-Alvart but have not yet translated or read it. What I'm writing about here comes from my own research.

From Andro
    All else is Vehicle, which is also a misnomer, because Everything is Spirit Condensed/Coagulated.

Perhaps you have mistakenly written Spirit here instead of the word LIGHT ?

From Andro
    I guess we'll find out. Go into the White Light if so inclined.

I have been to the White Light, so I can speak with authority on that subject.

Blog Entries
    Black, your thread covers a lot!

The part that stood out most is that Spirit lacks consciousness and is a transport vessel for Quintessence.

From a modern spagyrics perspective, I would agree with this. The spirit dissolves the substances and carries them from flask to flask. “Consciousness” is imbued into this spirit based on what it dissolves.

However, from an alchemical perspective I would say it’s the other way around. Quintessence lacks consciousness and is only a vessel for Spirit. One thing that has stood out during my research is that the Quintessence is composed of the four Elements, purified and reunited. This purification and reunion of the Elements to produce the Quintessence is directed by the intelligence of Spirit.

At least, that is my understanding at the moment.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thank you Kiorionis for your reply.

I will try to work through the basics for those new and those not so new to this work.

I feel it is a good idea if we revisit the BASICS

If there is no understanding of the Basics in Spagyrics there can be no moving forward
    to Alchemy.

SPAGYRICS 101

BODY, SOUL, and SPIRIT

1. We ferment the plant and remove the Spirit, this is Alcohol/Ethanol ...

2. Then we use this Spirit (Alcohol) to extract the Soul/Oil (Quintessence) from
    fresh plant.

The Alcohol can then be gently flown off and we are left with a Quintessence ...
    This Quintessence is the Purest Part of a plant, mineral, etc.

This Quintessence /Soul/Oil has the Code of that SPECIFIC Plant or Mineral, etc ...
    I will repeat this again "SPECIFIC"

The Specification is the Signature of the Healing Ability of that Plant. ...

This is the reason why different plants can assist in healing of different diseases.

Now it's time to have a look at SPIRIT/Alcohol/Ethanol.

It has no healing abilities per se ... Yes it can Intoxicate and dumb you down ... been there done that.

But it can be utilized in spagyrics to facilitate a few processes ... the most wonderful thing about SPIRIT/Alcohol/Ethanol is that it is a Transport Vehicle.

It can Transport the Quintessence out of the plant and is an excellent Transport
    Vehicle to get the Quintessence into our body as in tincture or a glass of wine, etc.

Steps 1 and 2 are of most importance to having a Spagyric/Alchemic Foundation.

On an Alchemy Forum I would expect the majority of members to have this Very Basic comprehension of the work.

Without an understanding of this foundation level of spagyrics it is impossible to move forward with any type of rewarding laboratory work.

Spirit is Volatile but our Quintessence is Fixed and does not flee from the fire.

Spirit/Alcohol in Basic Spagyrics is reasonably harmless in small doses, conversely the Spirit/SM/Mercury/Secret Solvent/etc ........ is a MOST DEADLY POISON.

The theory in the work of Spagyrics is the same theory we continue with in Alchemy.

TBC .....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Black, your thread covers a lot!
    A LOT really

Nice topic Black, and sweet approach. I'm sure it will be very useful for all new readers and participants.
    I do want to add perspectives on some points touched, but it will be impossible today. I need time and today I don't have it. Just messaging to give kudos to the thread.
    Ab Uno - XPhorus

Quote Originally Posted by Christophorus View Post
    A LOT really

Nice topic Black, and sweet approach. I'm sure it will be very useful for all new readers and participants.
    I do want to add perspectives on some points touched, but it will be impossible today. I need time and today I don't have it. Just messaging to give kudos to the thread.
    Thank you Christophorus for the kudos ... Mrs. Black helped soften my approach
    with my last post as sometimes I can be a little over zealous regarding this topic.

Looking forward to your questions/comments and I hope you have a good, relaxing holiday over there with your family.

Quintessence (Soul) a short story.

Of the emanation of light (from the Divine / the not seeable White Sun) to this world
    of duality that then eventually condenses it through natural processes to become the
    Quintessence (The Soul) of plants, Animals, and the Mineral / Metallic realm.

Into rain ... then into the earth that the plants draw the Quintessence out of the earth.
    The animals then eat the plants and the Quintessence continues to pass to them.
    Then the Quintessence passes on to us when we eat plants or animals.

This is the Quintessential Essence of Virtue / Life Force that flows through everything that
    is Animated or has Life.

From Spagyrics to the Highest Alchemy the Quintessence (The Soul) is the same in all
    of the Three (3) Realms, it is Condensed not seeable "Light".

The only thing that varies in this Quintessence is it's Signification which gives us the
    variety of different plants and animals ... But the Quintessence is always the same
    platform / foundation as it moves from one realm to another along it's path of Evolution.

This Quintessence (Specified) is what the Spagyrist seeks from the plant realm.

The Alchemist seeks for the Universal Quintessence ... the Un-Specified Quintessence.

With this there are many possibilities that he/she can choose as with the Philosophers Stone, Multiplication, Augmentation, Transmutation, etc, etc to work wonders as does Nature.

This list shows a possible advancement of an Alchemist in pursuit of the highest level of
    this Divine Gift Quintessence (Soul).

Spagyrics
    Spagyrics .... plus Magic and Astrology

High Spagyrics
    High Spagyrics .... plus Magic and Astrology

Alchemy
    Alchemy .... plus Magic and Astrology

Adept Alchemy
    Adept Alchemy .... plus Magic and Astrology

Divine Alchemy ...... This Transcends Magic / Astrology / Time and Space

IMO ...
    Last edited by black; 08-07-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Please Note

With the previous list ... High Spagyrics can not be worked until the operator has attained
    a certain level in Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Alchemy is The Great Experiment in Light, it is totally about the Collection, Concentration and the Multiplication of "Light".
    How?

If the Philosophers Stone is Multiplied sufficiently then it will glow in the dark.
    If the Multiplications are continued then the brightness of the Stone grows
    brighter and brighter.
    What color does it glow? Red? White?

With what I would call High Alchemy this accumulated Light in our Quintessence (the Light and our Quintessence are the same thing) we can then take the "short cut" and transcend this incarnation merry-go-round.
    What is the "short cut"?

Quote Originally Posted by black
    The White Sun and the Black Sun are the Two Great Luminaries, both invisible to our mundane eyes.
    Both are invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by black
    But more Advanced Alchemists are searching for the Universal Quintessence.
    What are the qualities and form of the Universal Quintessence?

I feel it is a good idea if we revisit the BASICS

If there is no understanding of the Basics in Spagyrics there can be no moving forward
    to Alchemy.

SPAGYRICS 101

BODY, SOUL, and SPIRIT

1. We ferment the plant and remove the Spirit, this is Alcohol/Ethanol ...

2. Then we use this Spirit (Alcohol) to extract the Soul/Oil (Quintessence) from
    fresh plant.

The Alcohol can then be gently flown off and we are left with a Quintessence ...
    This Quintessence is the Purest Part of a plant, mineral, etc.

This Quintessence /Soul/Oil has the Code of that SPECIFIC Plant or Mineral, etc ...
    I will repeat this again "SPECIFIC"

The Specification is the Signature of the Healing Ability of that Plant. ...

This is the reason why different plants can assist in healing of different diseases.
    Very helpful thank you for sharing.

It can Transport the Quintessence out of the plant and is an excellent Transport
    Vehicle to get the Quintessence into our body as in tincture or a glass of wine, etc.
    What is the meaning of "our body"?

Spirit is Volatile but our Quintessence is Fixed and does not flee from the fire.
    What is the meaning of "fire"?

Quintessence (Soul) a short story.

Of the emanation of light (from the Divine / the not seeable White Sun) to this world
    of duality that then eventually condenses it through natural processes to become the
    Quintessence (The Soul) of plants, Animals, and the Mineral / Metallic realm.

Into rain ... then into the earth that the plants draw the Quintessence out of the earth.
    The animals then eat the plants and the Quintessence continues to pass to them.
    Then the Quintessence passes on to us when we eat plants or animals.

This is the Quintessential Essence of Virtue / Life Force that flows through everything that
    is Animated or has Life.

From Spagyrics to the Highest Alchemy the Quintessence (The Soul) is the same in all
    of the Three (3) Realms, it is Condensed not seeable "Light".

The only thing that varies in this Quintessence is it's Signification which gives us the
    variety of different plants and animals ... But the Quintessence is always the same
    platform / foundation as it moves from one realm to another along it's path of Evolution.

This Quintessence (Specified) is what the Spagyrist seeks from the plant realm.

The Alchemist seeks for the Universal Quintessence ... the Un-Specified Quintessence.

With this there are many possibilities that he/she can choose as with the Philosophers Stone, Multiplication, Augmentation, Transmutation, etc, etc to work wonders as does Nature.

This list shows a possible advancement of an Alchemist in pursuit of the highest level of
    this Divine Gift Quintessence (Soul).

Spagyrics
    Spagyrics .... plus Magic and Astrology

High Spagyrics
    High Spagyrics .... plus Magic and Astrology

Alchemy
    Alchemy .... plus Magic and Astrology

Adept Alchemy
    Adept Alchemy .... plus Magic and Astrology

Divine Alchemy ...... This Transcends Magic / Astrology / Time and Space

IMO ...
    How is a medicine made from the Universal Quintessence? Which one on the list?
    Last edited by Seraphim; 08-09-2021 at 10:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread