Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: OUR Natural Science Of The LIGHT

Originally Posted by Andro
    Harassing me in PM and now trolling me here... this is bordering on pathological, this need to systemically and repeatedly "correct" and "evaluate" and "grade" the performance of other people's work.

On what fucking "authority"?

My experiments and tests are all good, thank you very much.

Now please stop the trolling and the harassment and the grandstanding, this has gone far enough.

If possible I would please like some clarity with this post, is it from Andro or is it from
    Andro the Moderator, if from the later is this an Official Warning that I am toeing a
    very fine line that if I cross it there will be an instant banning ?

This post is not about questioning or debating my opinion in any way, in fact this post feels like a
    VERY personal attack.

If I was to write a post like this about another member, could these "accusations" of Harassing and Trolling be viewed as grounds for a banning ?

These accusations of harassment and trolling could easily be construed as a threat or
    a means of control by someone in a position of power.

There is too much of that in the world already without it spreading to this forum.

I have been a member of the forum for 10 years and have witnessed trolling and flaming,
    I don't feel that I fall into that category.

To add to this confusion .......

Originally Posted by black
    IMHO .....

Indeed. That's all that it is. Your "humble" OPINION.

Originally Posted by black
    No not an "opinion" genuine fact from experience.

Then stop adding "IMHO" to your posts, because it's a sort of misleading Orwellian double-speak.

For added clarity, you could state clearly what exactly is based on your own direct experience, what is based on speculation and what is (allegedly) based on your private 1x1 sessions with the "all-knowing" but hasn't been tested yet.

WTF ... Everything I post on the forum is still only an Opinion to be questioned, debated or ignored.

It's still an Opinion whether I believe it to be absolute fact or not.

Would you also like me to submit my Face ID, DNA and Vaccine Status ?

I believe that everything we post here on the forum is Only an OPINION.

Now to the Harassing Accusation of the PM I sent to Andro.

The message was sent with NO intention of harassment at all, it was sent with the intention to be of assistance and help.

In the past other members have Private Messaged me with advice, it may not have always
    been helpful but has always been received with gratitude for their kind intention.

I don't feel it is correct to post the rely I received, but it was deliberately hurtful.

Here is the PM that I sent for the 500 + members and the thousands of readers that may
    eventually read this post, if it is not quickly censored.

Concentrated Spiritus should ideally test quite acidic by itself, but is paradoxically NOT corrosive to the tongue at all.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and it has taken a bit of time for me to catch on to what you are describing here. What you have written here is totally true and correct, I have tested "this" Spirit and have come to the same results.
    This is a very important Spirit in Alchemy and I congratulate you for it's capture, but it is not the Spiritus Mundi.

I think it's Van Helmont that writes about this spirit in some detail and how it can be used over and over again, it has several major tasks in the Work.

I guess they call it "Vinegar of the Mountains" for good reason

Yes the reference to "Vinegar of the Mountains" is specific to SM.

No pissing contests here, just trying to bring a little Light and clarity into the Work for everyone's benefit.

In its "nascent" state, it is not yet the "Secret Solvent" or the "Philosophical Mercury" or the "Alkahest".

YES !

If your Spirit is very volatile, then you are on a good path.

I know you're not a 3 day Alchemist, you are in this work for the long haul and I do respect your continued commitment to the work and also to the forum.

I do most sincerely wish you all the best in this Work.

End of Private Message in it's entirety ... Harassing ?

Blog Entries
    It sounds so false black. " i do most sincerely " etc.
    No pissing contests here, just trying to bring a little Light and clarity into the Work for everyone's benefit.
    This right here is not what you actually do. You believe you do black. You dont know the pain people are in have been in trying to make the philosophers stone. Its an internet LARP for you. The WTF in your above post is your most honest response yet.
    You dont have the secret solvent. This isnt a put down its just a fact for the time being. It can change.
    I know you dont have it. I know because of ive known what you have to go through to get close to it.
    When you have it SM you dont post about prayer, the all knowing, divine will, etc. This false piety in language betrays the work and lenghts you have to go through.

I made SM. And Alchemy wrecked my life. I went mad.
    Forgot then remembered how to make it over and over again
    Ripping my hair out trying to rip thoughts out of my head.
    Thoughts that cant leave. That infected everything.
    Wake up.to hell in your head. Sleep to forget it.
    A knife behind my left eye trying to cut me. Everday for decades. Torture. Iwould scream in fits when this knife tried to cut my cock off. Over and over again. Beaten non stop.
    I lost every chance to be someone else. Sacrificed every moment for this Art. Years alone without contact. No sex or friends since a teenager. I live at night at sleep all day. I have nothing and only wantto sleep and dream of my girl. I cant pur my relatives through that. I must help them from cancer. I must make sure after 60 years of hard work they have health and money to br free.
    If i cannot accomplish what i already did i will walk into the ocean. I have no attachments if i cant save the people i love for tryiing for so long.So if you really have SM you fucking give it to Me and everyone else like me.
    Ifnot fuck off with the divine advice. Fuck off with the false humble piety. Bleed like me for this Art and il fucking listen.
    Everyone will because your being honest.

I a real fucking alchemist do not want to see any of your false shit about alchemy. Opinion or not, leave divine advice to the divine.
    Last edited by Kibric; 11-28-2021 at 06:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Logistical clarification: Unless I write "Mod Post" or "Logistical Post" in the post title, it's just "plain me" participating in threads, and should not be interpreted in any other way.
    |

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    if it is not quickly censored
    We don't do that when it concerns views.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    The message was sent with NO intention of harassment at all, it was sent with the intention to be of assistance and help.
    Consider this: it can be considered rude to provide assistance in PM, when assistance has not been asked for

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Ifnot fuck off with the divine advice. Fuck off with the false humble piety. Bleed like me for this Art and il fucking listen.
    Everyone will because your being honest.
    Hello Kibric
    I am genuinely saddened to read this post.
    Since obtaining what I believe to be SM both my parents and my father in-law have died of cancer.

I was helpless to assist them medically in any way, it was and still is a very painful experience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Logistical clarification: Unless I write "Mod Post" or "Logistical Post" in the post title, it's just "plain me" participating in threads, and should not be interpreted in any other way.
    Thank you for this clarity.

I will respect your wishes with no further PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    We don't do that when it concerns views.
    Consider this: it can be considered rude to provide assistance in PM, when assistance has not been asked for
    Thank you Awani for clarity with this.

Blog Entries
    Ah good, a bit of emotion around here. Invigorating.

I feel you Kibric, this shit sent me mad too. Very much so. I had to take a good 1.5 year break from the whole thing because it was imploding me, isolating me, ruling my life. This thing leads you with the carrot with thoughts like "As long as I have the right intentions, Alchemy will be good to me and I will be able to find true healing for my loved ones...." Alchemy is a lying bitch. I really don't know what the per-requisites are, but they arn't what is written in the text that's for sure.

If anything, the only similar thing I have noticed in thedifferent people that have found success, is that they are rather aloof, and able to completely detach themselves from society at a deep level. Due to that fact, I haven't really had the opportunity to learn anything more about them!

@ Mr.Black: I know you have the right intentions my friend. Awani probably has the most accurate and objective comment for the day. Times are changing, people arnt always open to assistance, and Kibric is right in some points. Some of us here, are here because we are suffering. Learning the arcane arts in a desperate attempt to overcome the falsity of the physical realm to empower, protect, and heal the people we love. For some of us, this is not a philosophical discussion, this is fucking war. It is serious and there are lives at stake, and it can be rather condescending to someone to just be like "I have it, but im not going to tell you anything about it". Im just saying this objectively, since I know that you have some type of vow or something similar that prevents you from sharing and I understand that. But just from an objective view, despite my love for you old friend, your small and cryptic advices have probably de-railed me more often than actually helped.

Also, I wouldnt take it too personally. Andro has never been a big fan of the un-invited PM. Another thing worth noteing, which I have shared before, is that Andro's method is very different to your own. Both have their pro's and cons, but overall, I wouldnt bet my money against Andro by any means. The man know's what he's talking about, more so than many could claim. And while I havent gotten around to fully testing it for myself, I know that Andro is correct, because his method requires a fundemental understanding of the hermetic nature of the universe which simply cannot be denyied (and has been scientifically proven elsewhere, in other forms of science).

His particlar means of performing the work I have no idea, the only way I know how to perform the Andro-way is very expensive and difficult, which is why I have struggled to do it myself, but I know that Andro doesnt perform this the way that I have envisioned for myself, he found humbler means to achieve the same thing and is having success.

There are also other reasons that I knwo that Andro is ahead of the game here, but i dont feel i need to go into this any further.

What im trying to say Mr. Black is that Andro doesnt need your help, but perhaps there are other people who do. Perhaps there is other good works that you could be performing around here?

@Andro, You are hilarious when you get angry. Doesnt happen often, but makes my day every time
    If at first you don't succeed....

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Learning the arcane arts in a desperate attempt to overcome the falsity of the physical realm to empower, protect, and heal the people we love.

It is serious and there are lives at stake, and it can be rather condescending to someone to just be like "I have it, but im not going to tell you anything about it".
    I have collected a small amount of SM but that "is not a Medicine", as I stated previously both my parents and my father in-law died of cancer and I could do nothing to help them.

I think I mentioned in a PM to you recently that my Mentor told me that even if we get the Great Philosophers Stone it is still much further down the track to reach the Medicinal Elixir and Transmutation of base metals to gold.

I'm just saying this objectively, since I know that you have some type of vow or something similar that prevents you from sharing and I understand that.

Correct .... but as you can see there is not much I can share, only recently I was told how to extract a Primum Ens Melissa, and that was just the Basic Primum Ens Melissa, not what Paracelsus had.

But just from an objective view, despite my love for you old friend, your small and cryptic advices have probably de-railed me more often than actually helped.

Knowing you are a family man with no accumulated wealth, I have tried to save you from purchasing ridiculously expensive pieces of equipment that would not help you in the slightest way to capture SM.
    My advice was only to save you time and expense.
    Also, I wouldn't take it too personally.
    Andro has never been a big fan of the un-invited PM.

So it would appear.

Another thing worth noting, which I have shared before, is that Andro's method is very different to your own.

I wasn't aware that anyone knew my method other than my Mentor, not even others with SM that I converse with have the knowledge of "how" I capture IT.

Both have their pro's and cons, but overall, I wouldn't bet my money against Andro by any means.

Then I can only advise that you stay well away from gambling altogether, throwing your money away won't help you or your family.

The man knows what he's talking about, more so than many could claim.
    And while I haven't gotten around to fully testing it for myself, I know that Andro is correct, because his method requires a fundamental understanding of the hermetic nature of the universe which simply cannot be denied (and has been scientifically proven elsewhere, in other forms of science).

Yes I agree with you that Andro's method may well be correct, but the proof is in the pudding.

I will add a little bit more here for those that choose to do the SM Test.
    If you firstly drop into the SM a small piece of gold it will immediately dissolve and completely disappear after this you can add more to view the specific telltale signs.
    I did not mention this previously, but it may be of additional help to some.

His particular means of performing the work I have no idea, the only way I know how to perform the Andro-way is very expensive and difficult, which is why I have struggled to do it myself, but I know that Andro doesn't perform this the way that I have envisioned for myself, he found humbler means to achieve the same thing and is having success.
    There are also other reasons that I know that Andro is ahead of the game here, but I don't feel I need to go into this any further.
    What I'm trying to say Mr. Black is that Andro doesn't need your help, but perhaps there are other people who do.

If you don't know how to collect SM then diplomacy and civility may well be a good strategy for you.
    Burning bridges is a definite No-No in Higher Alchemic Circles so I hear.

Perhaps there is other good works that you could be performing around here?

I try to correct what I believe to be "wrong information", but again this is only my opinion.

What I'm trying to say Mr. Black is that Andro doesn't need your help, but perhaps there are other people who do.

Yes, he has made that very clear.

Thank you Mr. Mixer and I agree that Alchemy with it's "time limits" can be an extremely hard taskmaster.

IMHO ......

Blog Entries
    I would hate to think that I would burn any bridges with you my dear friend, I perhaps didnt highlight it enough in my previous post, but I have found your intentions, over the last 5 - 6 years, to all be coming from the right place, and I value our conversations in and of themselves and dont look to gain anything out of them other than your friendship (although SM would be nice).

You are an Aussie brother in Art, that has always treated me with kindness and respect. What more could I ask for in a friend? Alchemy is secondary to me in this regard, and our relationship.

And yes, you did prevent me, many times from spending the money on my SM set-up, however, after 4 years of looking for a cheaper alternative, I find myself in exactly the same position, and I really have no choice now but to give in and spend the large expenses, since I have not been able to discover the cheaper alternatives. ( i mean, I know cheaper ways to make SM, but I am looking for stuff that has the potency I require also )
    If at first you don't succeed....

+ Reply to Thread