Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: OUR Natural Science Of The LIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I usually tend to show interest in grandiose claims that are not substantiated by at least showing some "substance". And no, a vague image of a tincture isn't "substance".
    I've found that photos only have any value when shared between Alchemists that have attained to equal levels in the Work ... to anyone else they probably mean little.

Although it kind of looks the part, to your credit But then again, so do many other pictures I've seen all over the Interwebz... "Not all that glitters is gold..."
    Yes, it's only a pic ... the dialogue carries what is important, but again if there is no understanding of the dialogue, then it also means very little.

There are many valid paths. Some quicker, some slower. Some more potent, some less. You certainly don't know then ALL.
    Yes, there are a few valid paths, and I certainly don't know then ALL.

But just working one path can give an Alchemist a much greater vista of many other paths.
    For those that are working no Alchemic Path at all, then everything is guessing until proven otherwise.

Many of those paths employ the Universal Spirit in various degrees and modalities.
    All of the paths employ the "Universal Spirit" and anyone with a contrary view is totally ignorant of the workings of Alchemy.
    Those that have never collected and worked with this Spirit would have absolutely no knowledge of it's "various degrees and modalities".
    How could they ?????

I will add that if the SM (Spiritus Mundi) is not Pure and Concentrated, then it cannot perform what is required of it to bring about an Alchemic Process.

For example, a proper preparation of fixed fusible salt stands this test (as everyone who made such already knows), and even more so a complete & properly fixed Alchemical "stone".
    What good is "a proper preparation of Fixed fusible salt" to an Alchemic Process ?

Why would anyone Test a "Fixed Fusible Salt" by Fire ... it's already Fixed ?

The Alchemist Tests his work (Test by Fire) to determine if Our Salamander has attained sufficient Maturation

and even more so a complete & properly fixed Alchemical "stone".
    Possibly so.

I'm not the only one who supports this test, it is well referenced by plenty of good classical Alchemical authors.
    Yes it is, and for good reason ... but the Test is an Alchemic Test, just as Mercury is the Mercury of Alchemy not Mercury (Hg).
    We need to understand Alchemically what is being written by the "classical Alchemical authors" and not just accept it verbatim.
    We need to remember that we are talking about Alchemy and not a recipe for cooking scones.

But I can't KNOW with absolute certainty if this is merely a "good/potent" indicator or an "ABSOLUTE MUST" indicator.
    I have a feeling that you think this Test is needed in some way for the capture or proof of SM.
    Please correct me if I have misinterpreted.
    This Test is only used after the collection and use of SM in several operations.

Maybe your product "fails the fire test" (as I described it), hence the defensive/deflecting strawman arguments.
    Pass or Fail, there is only one "Test by Fire" in Alchemic Processes and over 30 plus years, I have had many failures, but I do know what the "Test by Fire" is and how to use it.

But I can't KNOW, since you're not posting anything of actual substance to accompany the various grandiose claims.
    It's evident that you have some confusion with a few of the Alchemic processes, so I'm hopeful that you may be able to glean a point or two of clarity from this post.

I have been shown how to capture some SM and extract some Quintessence, do you really consider these to be "grandiose claims" ?

There are other members of this forum that are working Alchemically with SM, do you view their claims also as "grandiose" ?

All in good spirits, though
    Yes, always in good spirits.

That's OK. No one is forced to answer anything they don't want.
    I try to answer every question put to me with a sincere honesty.
    Sincere = free from pretense or deceit; proceeding from genuine feelings.

But there are certain guidelines for having more harmonious and lucrative exchanges, without all the pontification and the grandstanding rooted in a claimed direct contact with the "all-knowing" and for wanting to "help other students not to stray from proper Alchemical paths"... I hope you see where I'm getting at...
    We all have a connection with the "All-Knowing", many are just ignorant of the fact, and most of the others just don't bother to take the time to exercise or refine it.

I communicate with the "Divine", and as a Shaman I would expect that you communicate with Spirit or Entities .... is there any big difference ?

Have you worked 50 years refining a communication with your Spirit friends, guides, etc. ?

All in and with good Spirits.

Blog Entries
    The "test by fire" is traditionally employed to test fixation in our realm, i.e. immunity to COMMON fire.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    the Alchemic "Test of Fire" has virtually nothing to do with Temperature.
    Yes it does. It shows that common Fire/Heat can no longer conquer the Alchemical Fire (the Fixed Sulfur/QE/whatever you want to call it).

As long as an alchemical product is still vulnerable to common fire/heat, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not good or genuine, it only means it's not complete/matured yet, in which case we have to "kill the infant" and give it another birth in the Alchemical Fire.

Fixed fusible salt is somewhat comparable to an alchemical "Golem". "Perfected" fixed body, but lacking QE, i.e. the particular or Universal Sulfur.

In some paths, this special salt can serve as a step to further advance the work.

However, "fire" is not a "test" for the newly harvested Universal Spirit. I never said or even implied this.

Also worth mentioning is that alchemical dissolution is not common dissolution (just like alchemical deliquescence is not the same as common deliquescence).

Some Indian and Tibetan sages, before attaining the "Rainbow Body", are reported to have been immune to heat, fire, burns, etc...

I won't address other arguments you make, because they're so filled with dialectic fallacies that I can't be bothered.

I wish you success in your endeavors.
    Last edited by Andro; 05-11-2022 at 07:41 AM.
    |

Blog Entries
    Hi Seth

I felt it better to reply to you here, rather than clog Blacksmiths thread.
    Thats perfectly fine.
    Likewise, I apologize for taking so long in replying. I've been very busy, but have had this opened and waiting to respond when I finally had a moment. lol

No need for me to prove it, because you have already done that for me.
    Continue reading and it will be most obvious to you.

Yes, All came from The One, but Prima Materia (Soul, Quintessence) is only in everything that is Living.

In the Animal and plant realm it is in Everything, but in the Mineral / Metallic realm not all are living, as you yourself have already made clear to us in describing that your Mercury (Hg) needed to be Enlivened (as it is a dead metal) ... Here you have answered your previous question about the Proof of not everything being blessed with a Soul (Quintessence).
    You misunderstand me. Mercury is also alive in its nature - but for the Work of mine you are referencing, it becomes the carrier for the animal life that was infused into it, carrying a higher level of Fire with it than it normally possesses, but that it seeks, by its nature.
    The entirety of my Work you are referencing is an Alchemical Wedding between opposites, at multiple levels, occurring simultaneously.

No, it's not a belief ... it is provable Alchemic fact, and I most certainly can show you some bottled Living Soul (Quintessence).

All Quintessence looks the same, Universal or Particular.

A photo for you ..... HERE.
    I find it funny you say that my photos and work prove nothing, or somehow proves its not alchemical, and your proof is what nearly any/all plant extract looks like.

He is the Divine Creator of All

It would appear to be ... Everything.

I do what my Mentor directs me to do.
    Pure deflection devoid of substance.

Yes you have shown and discussed your work and utilized such in the presence of witnesses.
    Many members have also shown and discussed their works ... with milk, colloids, Ormus, rain water, dew, horse piss and God knows what else, etc, etc, etc.

Why do you think you are any closer to "The Stone" than they are ?
    I'm not the one at odds with them, you are. I have worked the paths I have, as Spirit lead me. I do not have issue with the above mentioned methods if people feel lead to try them, learn from them, and possibly even discover the Stone through them or make it utilizing them. It is within All, and if understood, All leads to the One.

If you were being lectured on facts by an Adept Alchemist, would you listen then ?
    Depends on what is said.
    If such an adept tells me 2+2=5, then no, I wont be listening to such facts.

The texts, even in their diverse array of materials, when successful, all echo that despite the apparent differences, they all agree with each other, and again, All is One, and the One is the All. There is no getting around that.

It certainly does not carry any authority with those that do not understand it.
    That's fair, since you've not understood much of what ive done or said.

If my memory serves me correctly, then I think you claimed to have "The Stone".

Could you please share some of those Sufficient Tests that gave you that satisfaction ?

If that's the case, are you open to constructive criticism or are you a prisoner of your ego ?
    I used it for various healing, and we ingested it, didnt die (always a good sign LOL), and got some interesting effects from it. Projection onto molten lesser metals was also interesting.
    We talked about and showed some of that.

But you speak of me being a prisoner to my ego if im not open to criticism - but based on your response to Andro's question about Test of Fire, that is projection on your part.

That is correct, not everything is imbued with a Living Quintessence.

The Source of All is what many people refer to as God, The All Knowing, Divine Light,
    The One and only Creator, The Alpha and Omega, etc, etc, etc.

A Divine Spark (Living Quintessence) is a minute part of the Divine Light (Source of All) that is sent out to Evolve (each and everyone of us has this Divine Spark), but not every piece of Matter receives this Living Quintessence, an example of this would be Mercury (Hg).
    Fundamentally wrong.

Please explain this "innerconnectedness of the Kingdoms", I would like to hear your view on it and especially how it relates to Alchemy and the "ALL" ?
    The easiest way to explain it, is the Circle of Life - you might also recognize it as the Ouroboros.
    Plants eat minerals, animals eat plants, animals eat animals, plants eat the remains of animals, plants eat and even war with other plants - the core of plants and animals are minerals, and the earth opens to receive them all (or erupts forth and claims them) etc.
    A study of Nature reveals the intricacies and the modes of operation.

There is no need to "pull SM down" from anywhere, it is at hand for the Alchemists to collect it from the places it is stored in by Nature over millions of years.
    I agree. Which is why I grab whatever is at hand - for it all possesses it, the operator just has to have the vision/understanding to utilize it.

What "minor works" are you referring to that are powerful because of the SM within them ?

Could you please clarify what you mean by saying ... SM within them ?
    Lesser stones, like mineral/metallic carbuncles, or plant stones, or ens tinctures etc - the works that still carry the quintessence of their matters, and when operated on and brought into an elevated balance via the Art, showcase their power, and often further empower, heal, and awaken the operator who takes them, leading them into the Great Work more fully.

It sounds like you are suggesting that SM (Spiritus Mundi) is everywhere ... it is not.
    Yes, it is.

If you think SM is "everywhere, locked in matter" then please capture some, put it to the tests and we can then talk more about this.
    Already have, and you talk down about it - both mine and others.

A Living Quintessence can be extracted from the human body in it's Universal or Particular form ... But the Only Way this can be brought about is via a process using SM (Our Mercury).

To be able to collect Quintessence (not SM) is the Primary Goal of every Alchemist that has a true understanding of the work, and to add this Divine Essence to Mercury (Hg) has no meaning at all for acquiring "The Stone", it is totally illogical and counter productive to any advancement in the Work.
    SM, Spiritus Mundi - the World Spirit, is the quintessence of any/everything.
    Particular forms, and universal forms, are utilizing the same thing, and all things possess it, for it is what makes them in the first place. Do you not understand what All means?

I hope you are well and your work is prosperous. Dont let our banter give you the impression I think poorly of you or anything of the sort. I do, however, wish you didn't think that your path was the only one. But im happy to spar with you about it as much as you like.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

Blog Entries
    meriam-webster:
    Definition of quintessence
    1: the fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies
    2: the essence of a thing in its purest and most concentrated form

[...] Everything generated or begotten is generated and born of his own specific seed (1) and in his proper (2) matrix.
    The Chemists Key, by Henry Nollius

[...] Nature, then, is one, true, simple, self-contained, created by God and informed with a certain universal spirit. Its
    end and origin are God. Its unity is also found in God, because God made all things. Nature is the one source of all
    things: nor is anything in the world outside Nature, or contrary to Nature.(forgot who tf wrote this?

[...] Our wise Teacher Plato says: "Every husbandman who sows good seed, first chooses a fertile field, ploughs and
    manures it well, and weeds it of all tares; he also takes care that his own grain is free from every foreign admixture.
    When he has committed the seed to the ground, he needs moisture, or rain, to decompose the grain, and to raise it to
    new life. He also requires fire, that is, the warmth of the Sun, to bring it to maturity." The needs of our Art are of an
    analogous nature. First, you must prepare your seed, i.e., cleanse your Matter from all impurity, by a method which
    you will find set forth at length in the Dicta of the Sages which I subjoin to this Treatise. Then you must have good soil
    in which to sow your Mercury and Sun; this earth must first be weeded of all foreign elements if it is to yield a good
    crop.
    The Glory of the World, Or, Table of Paradise, by Anonymous

For of this composition, combining as it does the virtues of all things, there may truly be said that in one drop the
    whole world is present.
    Man, the Best and Most Perfect of God's Creatures, by Benedictus Figulus

Has anyone heard of the 0=2 formula of Thelema? Someone said that Thelemites that kept arguing over me over this were doing so because they didn't like me sharing secrets. I in my heart it seems that it's okay so case dismissed.

0=2 parallels the quotes I mentioned!!! It is also one I have exercised inside of my own self.

This formula means that 0 IS 2. 0 means nothing. But Nothing is two.

0=2 Nothing is Dual. Nothing is two because everything has been reduced, which is a form of separation into complete disintegration which leaves Nothing behind.
    Is a cup half full or half empty. Neither. A cup ''half full'' is already full. It might not be full of water, but its full of other things like space, light, air, heat... When Nothing is left behind, like a cup empty what is now left in it? Think about it.

2 become 1 as it is with God being 1, through love which is unity of the two halves.

Where is the INNER LIGHT and where is the ABYSS. Be warned, any Man who sets out on an expedition to enter the Abyss might not return in one piece (my suggestion is to read this over a few times)

I saw Kionoris share this and perfect timing! I just made a post reflecting this. Look at the MAN dead on the ground. LOOK AT THE TWO, SUN AND MOON WHICH PARALLELS 0-2 OH MY GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    If you read what I last said in my above post to Black, I am not at all trying to fight with him, but we are in a discussion and banter on the nature of things. By all means, turn the blind eye if you want. We clearly are not, and since you post as well, neither are you.
    So if you're not gonna swallow your own medicine - why expect us to?
    Discussion and/or debate is my medicine, so let's get to it.
    Have you anything constructive to offer to the discussion beyond distraction and calls to silence it?
    ~Seth-Ra
    I appreciate you well detailed responses and taking the time to talk to me.
    No one is "ganging up" on anyone. We are having discussions with him. Some are questioning and critiquing his claims. I specifically am rebutting his authoritarianism that he's spread all over the forum like a crusader on a rampage over the last few months~Seth-Ra
    LMAO
    Last edited by tAlchemist; 05-17-2022 at 07:18 PM.

A few definitions may be in order, based on some thoughts that occurred to me yesterday:

An Alchemist is simply an individual who follows and seriously investigates the Alchemical views. While one would primarily think of someone pursuing that kind of activity in a lab setting, there can be (and always have been) theoretical and purely spiritual Alchemists as well - much like there are, say, theoretical physicists.

Speaking of the Higher Arcana, the Philosophical Mercury enters the process at some stage and in some manner, distinguishing the latter from what one might call the cross section between Alchemy and common chemistry.

The ultimate goal of Alchemy is externally - most characteristically - the production of the Philosopher's Stone, even though it should be remembered that there are a number of variations on that theme - e.g., the Elixir of Life, which may or may not be seen as identical with the Stone. Naturally, the variety yet increases when we include the Indian, Indonesian, Chinese (et cetera) traditions (and I see no reason whatsoever to exclude them from our definition of Alchemy). Internally, Alchemy's goal is the transformation of the practitioner themself, as defined by the various traditions.

Specifically in its occidental incarnation, Alchemy is one of the three (so called) occult sciences traditionally attributed to the 'Thrice Greatest Hermes'; the other two being Astrology and Magic. It should be noted that these are broad categories; e.g., the art of medicine (especially of the spagyric or at least "vibrational" variety) can be subsumed under Alchemy, and - unlike our modern mathematics - mathesis was seen as virtually identical with astrology/astronomy by the ancients.

I believe the aforesaid to be in keeping with the general understanding of science at the time our art was founded and further established. Based on a modern perspective, its name may be exclusively given to what would have been considered a particular subset by the ancients - but individuals insisting on that distinction should bear in mind that they are thereby condescending to the materialistic and mechanistic outlook that started to become the dominating view only in the later part of the 17th century and that first conceptually separated the physical from the spiritual.

Hi Seth

Thank you for asking questions and answering my questions.

Mercury is also alive in its nature - but for the Work of mine you are referencing, it becomes the carrier for the animal life that was infused into it, carrying a higher level of Fire with it than it normally possesses, [i]but that it seeks, by its nature
    If you are not working with SM (Spiritus Mundi) then there is no 'infusing", no "carrying', no " higher level of Fire", No Alchemy at all.

Basic Alchemy = Mercury (Hg) is a dead metal, the only life we have in this world of Duality is via Quintessence, nothing else.

Please prove me wrong by extracting Quintessence from Mercury (Hg) and then progress to growing it in Quantity or Power.
    I know that this is totally impossible, but I would like you to prove this for yourself.

From Seth
    The entirety of my Work you are referencing is an Alchemical Wedding between opposites, at multiple levels, occurring simultaneously.
    People can make things up and pretend all they like, but that doesn't make it Alchemy.
    Alchemy is a "Science", it's not about holding a flask, dancing on your left leg in clockwise circles under a full moon, singing your favorite nursery rhyme.

From Seth
    I find it funny you say that my photos and work prove nothing, or somehow proves its not alchemical, and your proof is what nearly any/all plant extract looks like.
    I'm not saying this photo is proof of anything, this is what you asked for.
    What I'm showing here is not just an extract, it is Quintessence and Quintessence from all realms looks the same, Universal and Particular.

From Seth
    But if you can show me a bottled soul, then we can discuss what does and does not have it.
    Originally Posted by black
    He is the Divine Creator of All
    It would appear to be ... Everything.
    I do what my Mentor directs me to do.
    From Seth
    Pure deflection devoid of substance.
    I answer your questions openly and honestly, why would I have any need for deflection ?
    Alchemy is not a hobby for me, 30 plus years and I take it very seriously.

Where do you receive your Alchemic Guidance from, if you don't mind me asking ?

From Seth
    The All is One, and the One is the All.
    Correct, but in this world of Duality there are levels of Evolution and comprehension.

From Seth
    and got some interesting effects from it. Projection onto molten lesser metals was also interesting.
    Getting "interesting effects" is definitely not any type of Alchemic Proof.
    Do you think the reason for Alchemy is "interesting effects" ?

From Seth
    But you speak of me being a prisoner to my ego if im not open to criticism - but based on your response to Andro's question about Test of Fire, that is projection on your part.
    Yes Andro did ask me a question about the "Test by Fire" that I answered him from working with the "Test by Fire" over many years.
    Only by working with the "Test by Fire" can anyone have any understanding of what it actually is, reading books is no substitute and cannot give the answers that are requisite for the understanding of this Very Specific Test.

That is correct, not everything is imbued with a Living Quintessence.

The Source of All is what many people refer to as God, The All Knowing, Divine Light,
    The One and only Creator, The Alpha and Omega, etc, etc, etc.

A Divine Spark (Living Quintessence) is a minute part of the Divine Light (Source of All) that is sent out to Evolve (each and everyone of us has this Divine Spark), but not every piece of Matter receives this Living Quintessence, an example of this would be Mercury (Hg).
    From Seth
    Fundamentally wrong.
    Which of the 3 parts above do you consider to be "Fundamentally wrong" ?
    And why do you think so ?

From Seth
    The easiest way to explain it, is the Circle of Life - you might also recognize it as the Ouroboros.
    Plants eat minerals, animals eat plants, animals eat animals, plants eat the remains of animals, plants eat and even war with other plants - the core of plants and animals are minerals, and the earth opens to receive them all (or erupts forth and claims them) etc.
    A study of Nature reveals the intricacies and the modes of operation.
    Yes, but knowing this does not give anyone entrance into Alchemy.

There is no need to "pull SM down" from anywhere, it is at hand for the Alchemists to collect it from the places it is stored in by Nature over millions of years.
    From Seth
    I agree. Which is why I grab whatever is at hand - for it all possesses it, the operator just has to have the vision/understanding to utilize it.
    This makes no sense at all to those that have actually collected SM (Spiritus Mundi).
    SM is most definitely only stored in very specific places.
    If you think you have collected SM then please put it to the appropriate TESTS (not pretend Tests) for the Proof that you need to make such claims.

I am anxiously looking forward to the results.

What "minor works" are you referring to that are powerful because of the SM within them ?
    Could you please clarify what you mean by saying ... SM within them ?
    From Seth
    Lesser stones, like mineral/metallic carbuncles, or plant stones, or ens tinctures etc - the works that still carry the quintessence of their matters, and when operated on and brought into an elevated balance via the Art, showcase their power, and often further empower, heal, and awaken the operator who takes them, leading them into the Great Work more fully.
    From what you have written here, it is very clear that you have a misunderstanding of
    the Great Difference between SM (Spiritus Mundi) and Quintessence.

It sounds like you are suggesting that SM (Spiritus Mundi) is everywhere ... it is not.
    From Seth
    Yes, it is.
    Could you please describe what you think SM (Spiritus Mundi) is ?

A Living Quintessence can be extracted from the human body in it's Universal or Particular form ... But the Only Way this can be brought about is via a process using SM (Our Mercury).

To be able to collect Quintessence (not SM) is the Primary Goal of every Alchemist that has a true understanding of the work, and to add this Divine Essence to Mercury (Hg) has no meaning at all for acquiring "The Stone", it is totally illogical and counter productive to any advancement in the Work.

From Seth
    SM, Spiritus Mundi - the World Spirit, is the quintessence of any/everything.
    Now it is even more evident that you have no distinction between SM (Spiritus Mundi)
    and the Great Living Quintessence.

It's more than evident that anyone with a lack of comprehension of the basic laws of Alchemy in relation to be able to differentiate between SM and Quintessence makes it impossible to gain entrance into the great Work.

I will endeavor to explain Basic Alchemy.

King + Queen = Quintessence

Dragon + Serpent = Quintessence

SM + it's Equal = Quintessence

Secret Solvent + it's Equal = Quintessence

SM ( Spiritus Mundi) is not Quintessence and is nothing like Quintessence.

Quintessence can assist us to have a much clearer communication with the "Divine" (the All Knowing, the ALL, etc, etc) via an increase in our vibratory rate, taken into our body in the form of a tincture.

SM ( Spiritus Mundi) will also assist us with a much clearer communication with the "Divine", but this will be by killing us very quickly.

From Seth
    Particular forms, and universal forms, are utilizing the same thing, and all things possess it, for it is what makes them in the first place. Do you not understand what All means?
    A Universal Quintessence is exactly that "Universal", but a Particular Quintessence carries the Particular "Signature" of a Plant or Animal.

Everything in this universe comes from the "Divine Light" one way or another, but the "Divine Light" did not imbue everything with a Living Quintessence (a Soul).

If you think what I'm saying is not correct, then try to extract a Living Quintessence from a nugget of gold and then grow it in volume (Augment) or power (Multiplication).
    It is a total impossibility.

Conversely, if we extract a Quintessence it is very easily provable that it is Living by putting it to the Alchemic Test of Augmentation, it can be grown ad infinitum.

An additional point I will make is that with the growing of Quintessence we do not use water (H2O).

From Seth
    I hope you are well and your work is prosperous.
    I'm well, and my Alchemic garden is also growing well.

From Seth
    Dont let our banter give you the impression I think poorly of you or anything of the sort.
    Thank you Seth, banter is good as we all have much to learn and so little time.
    If I did not have respect for my fellow Alchemic students, I would never had bothered to answer any of their questions

From Seth
    I do, however, wish you didn't think that your path was the only one.
    There are many paths to capture SM, but only two paths to acquire Quintessence.
    The two paths to acquire Quintessence are ancient and not of my invention.

From Seth
    But I'm happy to spar with you about it as much as you like.
    With an open heart and an open mind, mankind can evolve.

From Seth
    If such an adept tells me 2+2=5, then no, I wont be listening to such facts.
    If someone tells you that 2+2= 16 or 37 or 93 they are guessing or pretending, and we know that they have no understanding of the Science of Mathematics.

It's good to see you have an understanding of the Science of Mathematics, the Science of Alchemy is the same, and if someone's understanding of the Science of Alchemy is not correct, then it's very easy to see they are guessing or pretending.

A + B = Quintessence, then the Quintessence can be Tested to see if it will Grow in Quantity(Augmentation) or in Power(Multiplication).

Self questioning and Testing our work can assist in Alchemic growth, but believing we know all the answers is a formula for a complete and total failure.

I have stated before that I do not have all the answers, but I can speak confidently on the Work I have completed and put to the Appropriate Alchemic Tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Seth, black is so full of shit. He just making it up at this point.

Two paths to quintenssence?

If you read carefully he didnt explain shit, just bolded his words.
    Hey Kibric, your valued input is always welcomed.

From Seth
    SM, Spiritus Mundi - the World Spirit, is the Quintessence of Any / Everything.
    Do you share this same opinion with Seth, that the SM (Spiritus Mundi) "is the"Quintessence (Soul, Oil, Sulphur) ?

If so could you please explain to me why you think this ?

I would be interested in hearing if any other members also share this same opinion and if so could you also please explain to me why you think this ?

Blog Entries
    Fuck the lab. Create the stone within yourself. Then there can be no ambiguities.
    If at first you don't succeed....

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Listening to you guys arguing always improves my day
    Hi Mr. Mixer

I hope all is going well for you and yours.
    No arguing here, just separating the wheat from the chaff.

Blog Entries
    Kyrie eleison.

The wind blows hard against this mountainside
    Across the sea into my soul
    It reaches into where I cannot hide
    Setting my feet upon the road

My heart is old, it holds my memories
    My body burns a gem-like flame
    Somewhere between the soul and soft machine
    Is where I find myself again

Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel
    Kyrie Eleison through the darkness of the night
    Kyrie Eleison where I'm going, will you follow?
    Kyrie Eleison on a highway in the night

-Mr. Mister
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread