Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Produce Philosopher's Wine from Source Salt

How to Produce Philosopher's Wine from Source Salt

This is a spin-off from an answer I gave HERE

I will try to give my approach too based on my readings, intuition, and work. Lege (relege with great care), Ora et Labora. The triumvirate of the art.
    The Salt experiment is for me the simplest and most wonderful experiment. It really opens me in a receptive and abstract way. The way the matter is set apart, the different layers and colors of sediments, the way it gains wings made me transpose the concepts to other realities.

In my most humble opinion, the beginning of the INRI comes with the SALT. The salt will give us the WATER and it will receive another one given by us.
    I will try to explain my insight at this stage, and why I do believe SALT is key, and a Materia that matters.

This SALT (and that can be just simple salt) does not exist in its philosophical state in nature. To produce it you need Art. If that is achieved, in that state, it will be sacrificed.
    This is, one needs to extract the sulfur from the salt. The sulfur passes over, the SALT remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Why/how would one use chemicals to concentrate it?

Why a metal oxide, specifically? Because of supposed affinity with "HIM" particles?

Why not sulfates (vitriols) or sulfides (i.e. Pyrite/Marcasite), like some texts are hinting at?

Abe mentions "Marcz". This may be a hint towards Marcasite, but Abraham the "Jew" might as well have used the word "Marcz" in its more Kabbalistic sense, i.e. "Center".
    “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."

The sulfur passes over (vitriols), the SALT remains (oxides), but it will be thirsty. We need to satisfy the thirst. Then this vinegar will need to be expelled from the salt body.

"Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water."

So this means that the expiration will produce white and red wines (that I believe can be the white and red wines of the philosophers).

Now, when you mix "red and white" you get, rose wine (3 different wines, each with different "tastes"). there are many references to the smell of the rose, the rosée. I believe this wine will be the mercury that will extract the sulfur from the salt of salt. The water was transformed into wine.

Then feed the salt, give him to drink, let him digest. After the 3 are 1, seal the vase and let it be resurrected by fire.

I'm sorry if all of this is nonsense, but in my mind, so far, this is where I got. And please remember that chemistry is a great mystery to me.

My best regards to all
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

I believe that everything that exists has HIM, or better, is HIM in different proportions and "lock states".

IMO The difficulty of capture HIM resides in the selection of the materials with higher proportions of virtue and the ability to open the locks of the chosen matter.
    Many alchemists propose different materias, according to their perception and/or received instruction regarding this. Those give origin to different paths or ways to work. I believe there's not a humid path. Maybe a "humid process" that is adapted to each materia (even so the humid... is not a good analogy in my opinion). The "antimony" that comes from stibine is not the "antimony" that comes from the tin. But in the philosophical vision, they are the same. They represent the same arcanum or better, the same archetype.

The salt has this meening to me too. It is similar to the nadir of the materia. It contains the 4 elements aggregated in the classical trinitarian division.

Yesterday I was reading La Rosee Brule Le Sel from Roger Guasco. The materia that he used, is not the same I'm working with. But I saw there, some things that occurred already in my experiments. I learned also more about the process. the salts from Nikel, are for sure a valid source for the work with HIM. But there are easier materials, in my opinion. Probably I will experiment in the future, the process with the burned earth coming from the galena lead. I Believe the acetate path will produce the wine, and that this wine will be the menstruum to extract the oil of it.

IMO Our glassware is our little world where we can see those miracles happen like if we were seeing it from space. Each rounded glass is a little planet, offered to the Most High as a micro symbol of HIS work in all creation. May we be able to assist HIM in HIS work, by the art He gives us.

We cannot gather HIM directly. But we can create the condition for HIM to manifest It Self... Do you guys agree? Isn't that what a magnet does? He attracts something it was meant to attract. If the magnet goes away... the things that were attracted fall. Fix the volatile and volatilize the fixed?
    Last edited by Christophorus; 10-01-2021 at 06:25 PM.
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

Quote Originally Posted by Christophorus View Post
    But we can create the condition for HIM to manifest It Self...
    Hi Christophorus

I like what you write.

When I read the Alchemic books I ignore the names and only follow the Ariadne's Thread in the processes.

You will find this thread is the same in most of the books written by great Alchemists.

With the process you can then add whatever names you want as suits the chemistry that
    you are most comfortable with.

Most people are searching for the Material first ... then the process.

This method has resonated well with me ... but what works for one may not work for the many.

IMHO...

+ Reply to Thread