Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I think I finally did transmutation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    Merovee (Vee ?)
    I seem to recall a "Vee" from the German FK Alchemie forum... If memory serves...

Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    it's funny, my "luna fixa" seem to come from the same source than yours ! ;-)

The specimen is actually 8 x 13 mm, mass 7.5 g, its density between 10,2 and 12,75 g/cm³

Weidenfeld, your metal has some sort of engraving on it? What is the source of this engraving?
    ¤ צא דיבוק ¤

Vee..? Heavens, there must have been a mix-up after all, I remember now too. Wasn't that the crazy girl who behaved like a cheeky brat, sometimes liked to spout nonsense and often enough caused a big fuss and almost argued with everyone about everything? Ok, I liked her, but that couldn't have been me at all, because I'm a serious and rock-solid person with an interest in alchemy.
    So bygones be bygones...

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I seem to recall a "Vee" from the German FK Alchemie forum... If memory serves...

Weidenfeld, your metal has some sort of engraving on it? What is the source of this engraving?
    Andro, the one from whom I received the metal (did you come across Celtus ?) told me that the pattern came from the crucible wherein the liquid metal was poured and afterwards solidified. Propably there was a negative inscription on the bottom of the crucible.
    Weidenfeld

Oh yes, one more thing.
    I'm sure Weidenfeld can answer it by himself, but I can give you a little anecdote to this.

It's a bit funny. A long time ago, when I was at my "source" (which is possibly identical with Weidenfeld's), this source held the complete piece in front of my nose. I looked at it and also noticed the engraved marks, but I also saw immediately that it was definitely not silver. I was irritated and hoped that he did not want to offer me the piece as transformed silver. So I cautiously asked what kind of material it was. He laughed and said it was just a test, that most people he showed it to would ask what the symbols on it meant. But I had passed the test, because my question hit the nail on the head, and he also said that the symbols had no special meaning, they were just meant to distract.
    But don't grieve, that is exactly the kind of joke that the advanced alchemists tend to make (their writings are full of them).
    sl

Addendum:

Somehow we have crossed over - and everyone has a different answer, isn't it wonderful?
    (but it also worries me, am I perhaps the crazy vee after all?).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
    He laughed and said it was just a test
    but it also worries me, am I perhaps the crazy vee after all?
    Perhaps you are, perhaps you aren't. I need to run some more tests to be sure.

Somehow we have crossed over
    Crossed over to where?

Andro, I'm sorry, I failed to make it clear, the attachment was addressed to Weidenfeld, it was a spontaneous reaction, things like that happen. Anyway, just as I was writing my contribution, he had posted his, and I found it amusing that we had different responses on the same subject. Is there anything reprehensible about that?
    Andro, what is the problem, why do you mean, you must test it? Vee is indeed a real person, but she has a different name. Ok, I know her very well and she is a wonderful person, lively and with a lot of ideas. It's true, she likes to goad me into some nonsense, but never into anything malicious...
    Do you have any reservations about her?

Blog Entries
    Andro, I'm sorry, I failed to make it clear, the attachment was addressed to Weidenfeld, it was a spontaneous reaction, things like that happen. Anyway, just as I was writing my contribution, he had posted his, and I found it amusing that we had different responses on the same subject. Is there anything reprehensible about that?
    Andro, what is the problem, why do you mean, you must test it? Vee is indeed a real person, but she has a different name. Ok, I know her very well and she is a wonderful person, lively and with a lot of ideas. It's true, she likes to goad me into some nonsense, but never into anything malicious...
    Do you have any reservations about her?
    Worry not, for all is well in the Kingdom. Also, I have no idea who Vee is. We've all drifted off-topic a bit... Please carry on

He laughed and said it was just a test [...] But don't grieve, that is exactly the kind of joke that the advanced alchemists tend to make (their writings are full of them)
    ¤ צא דיבוק ¤

Ok, then I'm really reassured, it would be a real pity if a shadow fell on everything...
    sl

Blog Entries
    I'm a serious and rock-solid person with an interest in alchemy.
    So bygones be bygones...
    Sounds very convincing. Im rock solid person too Vee.

Ok, then I'm really reassured, it would be a real pity if a shadow fell on everything...
    sl
    Merovee, I failed to send you a private note .... maybe there are too many pn‘s in your private folder ...

Merovee has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

+ Reply to Thread