Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I think I finally did transmutation

Ok, Weidenfeld, try it again.

That's wonderful, Kibric, that makes two of us!
    sl

Hello to Merovee and Weidenfeld

Perhaps I am missing something, but to my understanding I can't see how this
    Solidifying of Mercury is relevant to laboratory Alchemy ?

Hi Black,
    It's not really relevant, otherwise we wouldn't have shown it. It rather belongs to the (harmless but interesting) results, and as I said, it is not a transformation.
    It can also be discovered now and then (but very rarely) in nature, so it doesn't necessarily have to be produced alchemically. That is why I have not ruled out the possibility that Antinventor found it by chance during his work.
    You do realise that the reason I have shown it is so that Antinventor has something to compare it with, and not to contribute anything substantial to the alchemical Work here?
    Everything else fell into place...

But you must have noticed that we could just as well have shown a piece of pewter or something similar?
    sl

Quote Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
    Hi Black,
    It's not really relevant, otherwise we wouldn't have shown it. It rather belongs to the (harmless but interesting) results, and as I said, it is not a transformation.
    It can also be discovered now and then (but very rarely) in nature, so it doesn't necessarily have to be produced alchemically. That is why I have not ruled out the possibility that Antinventor found it by chance during his work.
    You do realise that the reason I have shown it is so that Antinventor has something to compare it with, and not to contribute anything substantial to the alchemical Work here?
    Everything else fell into place...

But you must have noticed that we could just as well have shown a piece of pewter or something similar?
    sl

Thank you for this clarification Merovee

+ Reply to Thread