Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy alchemical materials?

Where to buy alchemical materials?

Greetings. I am looking for a store online that sells things like the Mercury of copper or the sulfur of iron or other alchemical materials. Any advice would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Antinventor2020 View Post
    Greetings. I am looking for a store online that sells things like the Mercury of copper or the sulfur of iron or other alchemical materials. Any advice would be appreciated
    Antinventor2020, to my knowledge you will not be able to find either online or at a physical store what you are looking for. The mercury and sulfur that alchemists mentions are philosophical.
    How can something normal become not normal? (that is, philosophical)
    What does philosophical mean?

Please notice that even if you could find such a store, how would you be sure that the product is real?
    I know what table salt is because I've tasted it, I know its color, I know its properties, etc. If I didn't... someone could just sell me sugar, telling me that those crystals were salt.

Please be very careful and don't get hurt!

C.
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

Depends on which country you reside in.

Quote Originally Posted by Christophorus View Post
    How can something normal become not normal? (that is, philosophical)
    What does philosophical mean?
    Philosophical preparation means prepared by a philosopher aka alchemist just like the priest turns water and wine into a eucharist and blood of christ.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    I am looking for a store online that sells things like the Mercury of copper or the sulfur of iron or other alchemical materials.
    Does it absolutely have to be an online store? There are some genuine Witches' "Stores" in the world, but they are difficult to locate (very private, "members only" type) and they are definitely not online.

Some of those stores may even have certain types of quasi-alchemical supplies available.
    |

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Philosophical preparation means prepared by a philosopher aka alchemist
    Yes! But that does not answer the question, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    just like the priest turns water and wine into a eucharist and blood of christ
    In my opinion, transubstantiation and transmutation are not the same, but I believe I got the meaning of your words.

C.
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Does it absolutely have to be an online store? There are some genuine Witches' "Stores" in the world, but they are difficult to locate (very private, "members only" type) and they are definitely not online.

Some of those stores may even have certain types of quasi-alchemical supplies available.
    Always learning!
    A+M+D+G+
    Christophorus

Hi!
    The best (and often the only legal) way to get such materials will be to train as a chemistry lab technician or get a higher degree in chemistry or pharmacy (or you have a wife who has something like that). In some countries, it is enough to own a business, so a baker or tattoo parlour owner can buy it, but only very small quantities, and in rare cases, however, he must be able to justify it. It is certainly helpful to check how it is regulated in your country.

Hi Antinventor

If you have read about these material in an Alchemic book then as Christophorus
    has already mentioned these will be Philosophic Materials and you will not be
    able to purchase them anywhere.

Only a very advanced Alchemist would be able to manufacture these products.

There is always the possibility that if you study most devoutly the written works
    of the Great Alchemists, meditate and pray daily that you may be gifted with
    the knowledge of how to evolve these materials yourself.

Alchemy is not a game or a hobby and if you choose the life of an Alchemist
    there is very little time for anything else.

As I've mentioned before that even after many, many years of study, there is
    still no guaranties of any success in this Great Work.

If you decide to follow this path, then I wish you all the best ... but if you
    get to your 70's or 80's or older and still have nothing Alchemic to show for it,
    don't say that you weren't warned.

So what I have gathered from these reports, the only way I can get these materials is if I or some "philosopher" were to make it. As though these can only be replicated by an individual with a certain level of philosophic greatness. Am I correct?

If you're going to transmute anything, you must first have yourself transmuted

+ Reply to Thread