Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Deathlessness

Blog Entries
    However I supposed its core is to develop the power of singular attention.
    No, that's just the beginning. The purpose of the practices are to strengthen the two lights( jothi ) that emit from the eyes. ( bio-photons ).
    Advanced practices involves mirrors lamps, fixing sunlight, peripheral vision.
    Instead of focusing on a singular point, you focus on the black edges that surround your visual cone of sight.
    The black edges surrounding your vision get thicker and your picture of the world gets smaller, you step back from your vision.
    What will really get your goat, is that you can look away from your visual cone of vision.
    So what is sight ? if i can look away from it and still see ?

The side effects from advanced practices are magnetoreception, transplantation of consciousness, ( essentially leave consciousness at one point in space time, object, room.etc ).
    Manipulate the behaviour of photons ( fix different frequencies of light ( radiation ) onto solid matter.

Once the senses withdraw, the last to go is often the sight. Sight must be turned inwards. Bright objects naturally leave an after image. Of course if you stare at anything long enough it will do the same.
    " Turning the light around " from Taoism.
    But haven't you lost your sight daydreaming before ?

Just sharing because I can.
    Ok. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kibric; 10-08-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    No, that's just the beginning. The purpose of the practices are to strengthen the two lights( jothi ) that emit from the eyes. ( bio-photons ).
    Advanced practices involves mirrors lamps, fixing sunlight, peripheral vision.
    Instead of focusing on a singular point, you focus on the black edges that surround your visual cone of sight.
    The black edges surrounding your vision get thicker and your picture of the world gets smaller, you step back from your vision.
    What will really get your goat, is that you can look away from your visual cone of vision.
    So what is sight ? if i can look away from it and still see ?

" Turning the light around " from Taoism.
    I am interested in the mirrors method I have never heard it described or seen it in person, it reminds me of the

Toaist magic The Chinese Magic Mirror itself is a microcosm, a living Mandala which represents the entire world in small, unique detail. Everything in creation is held within the Magic Mirror. It can contain the likeness of all things reflected within its various energetic and physical boundaries, as well as include specific images of the past, present, or future, laid out within the four quadrants of heaven, according to the four directions of space and time.

Very interesting to note here a Lunar (Fang Chu) Mirror is also a mirror used for defending against and removing evil influences. A Lunar Mirror picks up heavenly dew when it is exposed to the moon, because it quickly absorbs the watery essence of the moon.

The illuminating power of the mirror’s ability to reflect the past, present or future can also be increased by having the Daoist absorb light-talismans, while imagining and visualizing the left eye as a shooting star and the right eye as lightning. This allows the adept to clearly see mountains and forests, people, and spiritual entities.

Sorry I don't want to derail this thread but it is connected, the focused light, the magic mirror, the qi gong, th secret of the golden flower, the elixir pill....

Turning the light around is the secret of dissolving yin and controlling the lower self. --

The Secret of the Golden Flower, Chapter 2
    The method used by the ancients for escaping from the world consisted in refining away the dregs of yin in order to return to the pure qian ☰. --

If the learner refines the yin lower self completely, then he will become pure yang. --

The method of inner development which produces a divine Immortal uses man's ability to 'reflect back his brightness to light up within.
    -- Yuyan, Commentary on the Cantong Qi — Triplex unity, 2nd c. Taoist text

Blog Entries
    I am interested in the mirrors method I have never heard it described or seen it in person,
    It requires some training in low light to adjust your brain chemistry.

Toaist magic The Chinese Magic Mirror itself is a microcosm, a living Mandala which represents the entire world in small, unique detail. Everything in creation is held within the Magic Mirror. It can contain the likeness of all things reflected within its various energetic and physical boundaries, as well as include specific images of the past, present, or future, laid out within the four quadrants of heaven, according to the four directions of space and time.
    Scrying. Used by multiple cultures each with a different twist on it. Tesla rediscovered all events are recorded by the earths EM Field.
    All men and women have they're own specific frequency within this field. When we move through space and time we leave a trail, a signature.
    Scrying was developed to try and pick up certain frequencies of light ( EM radiation ) using a reflected surface shaved to different angles.
    What happened was those trails of unique EM signatures still present within the earths EM field were picked up as random images.
    This gave birth to the myth of seeing the future in a reflected surface, water, mirror .etc

The method of inner development which produces a divine Immortal uses man's ability to 'reflect back his brightness to light up within
    If we weren't to jump to complex metaphors, how could we simply accomplish this ?

Take a mirror, look into it. Choose an eye to focus on. See a small light reflecting off your eye ? Focus on that.
    See your changing face in your peripherals. Your brain is now changing it's chemistry adjusting it, directly from the frequency of light reflected back to you in your eye.
    " Reflect back his brightness " ?. If you continued focusing on that small light on your eye, the rest of the room within your vision will slowly fade away.
    The culmination of this practice is your entire vision is filled with light. The small light that was reflecting off your eye.
    Neuroimaging shows the brain " lit up " with activity when practised.

If you took me seriously in the earlier paragraph, experimenting with different frequencies of light , night and day , reflected in your eyes is the continuation of the practice.

Science masquerades as magic. There is no mystical, its all an unknown or forgotten science perceived as magic.
    Last edited by Kibric; 10-09-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries

The highest spiritual attainment

The highest spiritual attainment in this life is said to be acheiving Gnana Deham or rainbow light body, heavenly light body, while still living.

This is not the truth although many saints belived it was until they reached Gnana Deham.
    Gnana Deham is the highest spiritual state of being not highest spiritual attainment
    An example of this.
    You attain all siddhis. You conquer death. You have knowledge of all things in all existence past present and future. You can do anything and have total freedom.
    But you will never have any friends or family.
    Everyday you will live it alone.
    You can do anything in the universe but you will always be alone.
    What are the all siddhis, immortality, power and knowledge worth now ?.
    Why are you searching for them lifetime after lifetime ?
    What meaning do they have if its just you ?
    When you get there what will make you happy then ?

The monks and saints that reach Gnana Deham do not stay in the cave after they attain this state of being.
    They go somewhere to be with others wherever that might be for them.
    When you have complete power and knowledge of all existence the most precious valued thing you see is kindness and compassion. It has more value then any secret knowledge or ultimate power. It cause more growth and has more potential energy for creation than any other thing that exists.
    Everything else becomes boring. You know it all and can do anything. Life is not interesting anymore.
    Without compassion there is no value to your existence
    Or theirs. Love leads an interesting life.

There is no meaning in anything without love.
    It is the essence of all creation.
    Everyone now and for all eternity is really searching to love and too be loved. It comes out in everything they do and want.
    It fuels the lives they live and what they do and want to do.
    In everything and behind everything you do and create and destroy, it expresses and comes out in all differnt manner of ways. You live your life for it in someway.
    You are searching to love and be loved.
    Without loving others you have nothing for eternity.
    Existence is empty.
    No matter your high spiritual state of being.

The highest spiritual attainment is not to be alone.
    The highest spiritual attainment no matter how much power or knowledge you have is not to be alone.
    To love others and too be loved by them is to truly live.
    To have a life you need love or its a meaningless infinite journey.

The answers to life and existence you seek are phantoms.
    They have no weight, value or meaning and will not provide you with happiness.
    If you search for them they will only bring more questions then more answers. This will continue forever.
    There is no end to it.
    By that time you will be alone sitting on Gods throne.
    And the only meaning you will know to your life
    is who you loved and who loved you.

Do not waste your life looking for truth.
    Eventually you will have to choose between knowing more truth and being happy.

So what do you really want for your life here on earth ?
    To know the truth or too be happy ?

The saints made their choice and you have too,
    even if you dont see it yet.
    The meaning of life will make sense to you one day,
    because you already knew it. You are living for it.
    You just didnt pay attention too it.
    You thought that the universe and all existence must have some meaning without you or other people.
    It doesnt.

Last edited by Kibric; 01-17-2022 at 10:17 AM.

Hi Kibric,

Thank you for sharing your valuable insight. I think many of us do tend to get caught up in trying to "figure it all out" and may even have some or much success in that department however what is the point of being able to decipher the book of life with nobody to read it too? As a parent, this makes me think of the term to "raise" a child.
    What a gift to have some wisdom and love with intent to pass it down to your children and thus "raise" them up to whatever heights they will aspire too.

I mirror your sentiments and must say that this post was a breath of fresh air on the forums and a unique perspective that I enjoyed reading and contemplating. I find that the best moments in my life are the love focused moments of joy and gratitude I experience during the quiet times with my children. Often I am fortunate enough to be rocking my little one to sleep on the rocking chair and am able to get quiet enough to just take in the moment and beautiful bond of love between a parent and a child and to know that you will always love them simply for being them. I often tear up during these moments and praise God for the blessings.

I personally find these deeper emotional realizations difficult to put to words and thus do not express them so often especially on the forums here but I must say you did a very good job of this and I believe not many here will disagree with your sentiment.

Take care Kibric and Blessings to you.

Blog Entries
    Excellent Thread!

(also merged two other - short - complementary threads with this one)

Bump(er) & Stick(er).
    |

Blog Entries
    I find this part intriguing:

According to the principles of the Siddhas, family life is considered beneficial to meditation since it allows for balancing biological energies. Accordingly, Ramalingam married Dhanakodi, the daughter of his second elder sister. Ramalingam lived with his wife in Chennai for about 7 or 8 years, but the pressure of family life and having to care for his wife and mother eventually became too much for him, and he prayed to Lord Shiva for relief. Finally, after some time, both his wife and mother passed away, and Ramalingam was relieved of family worries and obligations.
    SOURCE
    |

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the sticky.

Yes its kind of morbid how this author describes it. Vallalaar didnt properly follow the principles of the siddhas when it came to family. He wasnt relieved that his mother and wife died, he loved them, but he was no husband or father. He never wanted that in the 1st place. Family obligations were something he didnt like. Also as he never wanted to be a Guru, and he only had one real friend. Vallalaar was a loner if your honest. His personal life doesnt concern me but the science he followed was spot on.

lit a lamp, and placed a mirror in front of it within the room. Sitting before it, he concentrated on a specific spot in the mirror where the brilliance of the lamp fell and used to become lost in deep meditation. As providence would have it, Ramalingam beheld the glorious vision of Lord Muruga, whose Grace and Divinity engulfed the entire mirror space.
    I came for the science and not lip service and he knows that.
    Others will defend Vallalaar to the bone but I wont. He made questionable choices in his personal life, thats his bussiness.
    The science he was taught is more important than him.

I have no deep love for my guru. His work is a guide. He is a sign post. I dont pray to him, I dont honor him, I dont pay homage to him anymore. He is a textbook, nothing more.

And he was wrong.
    Gnana Deham is just a state of being, not a life itself.
    The highest boon is deathless immortal family, not just you.

Blog Entries
    I think maybe I am the snake, and my guru the bird.
    You should love your guru and honor him. I don't set a good example traditionally.

Many love Vallalaar with good reason. I wanted to point that out.

+ Reply to Thread