Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: The Lord is a Coward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Did I just hear a confession from one of the "defendants" of this thread?
    Was this a reply to my post? If so I don't understand what you imply?

So basically, according to this model, both "Lucifer" and "Jesus" are merely different stages of the same "Christ" Sequence/Archetype.
    In terms of culture and archetype I agree it could be this. But in terms of the "real" Jesus, which is not the Jesus most people know, it is not. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna etc., are all something else as far as I'm concerned. Avatars of the Secret Light that the true "God" (for a lack of a better term), aka Divine Mystery, is sending out - beneath the Demiurges radar - so that we can escape the prison we're in and in a sense also aid the Demiurge to escape "his" prison, because it might just be that he does not know he is not the Creator. He has become enchanted by his own illusion.

Now I also view this Demiurge as more of an immaterial archetype or concept more than an actual "thing". All these terms and charachters are ways to easily understand complex issues.

Saṃsāra can be seen as something evil for sure, but it depends on the perspective. School is evil. School is brainwashing and conformity. But school was also friendship, first love experiences and discovery of great art. I do not want to go back to school, but I cannot throw the experience away fully and I would want my children to have the experience as well... but with additional wisdom from me, so that they can avoid certain things and not waste as much time as I did on things that does not matter one bit.

Perhaps not the perfect allegory, but Saṃsāra is a dance. Creation and destruction. From the Gita:

"In the unreal nothing exists,
    and in the real nothing ceases.
    Both these conclusions have been reached
    by those who know the highest truth."

"All that exists is strung on Me
    like pearls and jewels on a thread."

This implies that the Divine Mystery is as much a part of Saṃsāra as it is not. Liberation might be a better position to be in, as you would merge with [ ], but you might want to return if you make it. Why?

If a father manages to escape a war he would try and return to retreive his children. That is what I think Buddha meant: "May I attain enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings."

It's more important to liberate others than to liberate oneself, but one has to liberate oneself first. Once that is done you might return to this world and then you will be the link... the Jesus, Buddha, Krishna... whatever it might be called. You will be the Secret Light connecting others with the "god above god".

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rig View Post
    I have recently not been viewing lucifer and satan as the same being.

Indeed. Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing as far as I'm concerned. I also wouldn't view either as "bad", not even Satan... he's more of an arcehtype of non-conformity and pleasure. If there has to be a "bad guy" in the scenario it would be the Demiurge and his archons. These "gods" can be seen in the flesh in the following: blind conformity, greed, lust for power and total uniformity (this last one is a bit of a paradox as "liberation" is uniformity as it merges us with the All).

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Was this a reply to my post? If so I don't understand what you imply?
    It was not a reply to any post here, neither yours nor anyone else's. Just took some passages from the NT and elaborated further.

"Jesus"
    would be the "Defendant" in this Lord=Coward "Court Case"

As for the rest of what I posted above: To everyone reading it, think what thou wilt

(I wrote it mostly for myself, to "crystallize" certain concepts in writing)
    Slàinte Mhath, Mo Leannan Ḅidheach!|

Blog Entries
    Ok I see. Yes I often do that myself. Sometimes when I write a post I convince myself I'm way off. Hehe.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Some further elaborations on my recent posts on this thread:

1. The "Ultimate/Supreme God" (Culmination of the "Right-Hand Path", associated with the Number 10) doesn't "create" anything. It is Pure Spirit Potential. And while it is nourishing ALL "Creations", it is not itself the Creator of anything. Nor does it "communicate" with anyone in any shape or form, because it is not actually a manifest "entity". If we use the "traditional" Stereotypes, we could refer to this "Ultimate God" as "feminine" in nature. Hence the term "Divine Feminine".

2. It is the "Demiurges" (plural) who create Worlds. They are associated with the Number 9. Again, watch the movie The Nines. Whoever made that movie must surely be highly initiated

3. Every "Demiurge" (Fully Realized & Accomplished "Left-Hand Path" Adept) is Androgynous, in that it presents a perfect "blend" between the Undifferentiated & Ultimate Spirit Archetype and the "Creative Archetype", which is traditionally associated with the "Masculine", which is equally engaged. This perfect "blending" of Archetypes results in the term "Divine Androgyne". It is the same in Alchemy, the same Principles apply.

3. We can notice there is hardly any use of the term "Divine Masculine". This has nothing to do with the male gender or physical genders in general, because ALL of us are androgynous Beings, regardless of physical gender. One possible occult/metaphysical reason for hardly ever encountering the term "Divine Masculine" is that the "Masculine/Creative Archetype" NEVER appears/operates on its own, but only blended within the "Divine Androgyne" ("Ain Sof" or "Number 9").

The "Divine Feminine", on the other hand (the "Right Hand" ), IS indeed a stand-alone "Presence" ("Ain Sof Aur" or "Number 10").

None of those two is "better" than the other. Just different modalities of the same One Thing/Infinity. And the Level/Sephira of "Ain" (= Primordial Chaos or apparent "Void"/"Nothingness") is the "Abyss" or the "In-Between" which we encounter and must "cross" AFTER transcending "Kether" but BEFORE bathing (again, at last!) in the "Ain-Sof" or the "Ain-Sof-Aur".

4. The "Demiurges" (The Nines) themselves are not inherently "good" or "evil". Those dualistic attributes only arise within the created Reality Constructs, and this is by design. There is a VAST variety of Manifest Beings in such Reality Constructs, including "gods" (small g), "demigods", "angels", "demons", "supernatural beings", elemental beings and much more, all of which contain the Spirit-Spark but also embody the Creative Archetype. "Created in God's Image", as the saying goes...

All those beings, including humans, are participating in this Creation in different "roles", and they ALL have their specific and individual attributes, personalities and "genetics". Yes, even "gods" & "angels", etc. of the Horizontal & Matter-Focused Pantheons have "genetics". Some can even "mate" with humans and beget "halflings" or "half-breeds", so to speak. Hercules, Perseus and the so-called "Nephilim" are such examples.

Tip:
    If a certain "god" is chronically whimsical and also obsessively fixated on what "laws" you should obey (like when to rest, what to eat and who to fuck), it's a "horizontal god" and has nothing to do with the Creator God/Demiurge.

5. "Demiurges" or "Creator Gods" (Capital G), who are the actual Reality Game Designers, do NOT require any kind of worship of obedience. This is the domain of "horizontal deities" (small d).

In fact, Demiurges are not unlikely to enter and "play" the "Reality Games" that they themselves have designed and created. Maybe even enter their own Creations in multiple simultaneous roles... Or, for all we know, in ALL the roles... If the latter is the case, it would "solve" the contradiction between Solipsism and Diversity once and for all

There's a a song from the 90s: "What If God Was One Of Us". Good one! See video below:

5. Creations are comparable to "games" or "puzzles" to be "solved". The "purpose" of such games/puzzles is archetypally similar to "Labyrinths" or "Escape Rooms". The primary (or even only) actual "goal" of those "Reality Games" is basically to For-get, Re-Member and Re-Turn. Hence the term "Path of Return".

All other "wordily goals" are merely deliberately inserted distractions (to increase the "difficulty levels" and provide a stronger challenge), but they can also equally bring enjoyment AND suffering, as long as the actual purpose of the "Reality Game" is not fully realized.

Creation is neither a "school" nor a "punishment". It's just a "game". But it may appear as a "school", a "purgatory", a "prison" or many other things for those who are still "asleep" inside the Construct.

7. "Game Addicts" or "Sleepers" can NOT be "liberated" and can NOT "self-liberate" until they are "ready". And when ready, some sort of Assistance/Guidance WILL make itself shown (gradually, in most cases).

--------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    God is the Devil.

The Devil is God.

They are both the same. One with a smiley face and at the same time there is a mirror of him expressing quite sinister faces.

There is a scale. An Axis. A 100 degrees angle. And God caters all around that axis ministering to ALL.

God and the Devil, or just God (Or the Devil) are the Cause for All that is Bad and All that is Good.

The Father of Lies and the Father of Truth

Up through the Abyss One Went, and up to Heaven One Goes

All for One and One For All

Disclaimer: I felt a theme reading this post of Kibric's I thought this might add some bit of perspective to his post
    Hey! It's tAlc and I'm going through some transformational changes too! Bear with me, and try not to hate me as we live through this!

''If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything'' - Miyamoto Musashi

Blog Entries
    Some personal notes about the three relative long segments I've posted here recently:

Most of what I've written recently on this thread has been crystallizing for the past 4-5 months over the course of online talks/exchanges I've been having with a certain "hard-core" Kabbalist from the NYC area. He is practicing High Magic (Vertical Path) based on some lesser known Kabbalistic traditions and mysteries. Unlike many people who study (and practice) Hebrew Mysticism, he is not bound or aligned with any particular belief system, but can "separate the subtle from the gross" in every occult tradition, and he is quite familiar with both Eastern and Western ones.

Those exchanges were not of the "teacher/student" type, but rather a mutual sharing of our discoveries along our own personal journeys. We mostly filled in a lot of "blanks" for each other during those talks.

What's interesting is that, just like me, he doesn't see the crazy and whimsical OT "god" (Yahwe/Jehova) as a "creator god" or authority. He resonated a lot with my terms of "vertical" & "horizontal", whether they're applied to paths, deities, magic, etc... A topic of common interest was indeed the pseudo-god of the Hebrews (Yahve), a "horizontal" deity, obsessed with making laws and systematically contradicting himself. We discussed how many of those "mosaic laws" were put in place to either block or at least slow down potential Liberation Paths. We also talked about Contrarianism and how the "Opposite George" method could do wonders with regard to those "laws".

He also offered me a good metaphysical perspective on the Kabbalistic "Tree", wherein the Realm of Creation (Bri'ah) ends at the Level/Sephira of "Kether" (or "Crown"), and what lies beyond are the "planes" of "Atziluth"(purity/nobleness), starting from the Abyss of "Ain" (Void/Chaos/apparent "nothingness") and culminating with the "Ain-Sof" and "Ain-Sof-Aur", both of which are linked with Infinity.

I then introduced the concepts of the VERTICAL "Left-Hand" and "Right-Hand" Paths, and we almost simultaneously associated those realms with the planes of Ain-Sof and Ain-Sof-Aur, respectively, as well as with the numbers 9 and 10 respectively, 10 being the "perfect" Pythagorean Number. But we also agreed that the "order" can be "reversed", with 1 signifying the Absolute/Ultimate Unity, and 2 signifying the "Androgyne", etc...

I also mentioned how the "Androgyne" is represented in Alchemy by designating the TWO (imperfectly blended) "Central Fires" in ALL Common Matter, and how all "Matter" is essentially the same as Man/Earth (Adam/Adama), but differing in mixture, proportions and purity.

We talked about how the "Ultimate God" is associated with the traditional "feminine" stereotype (nourishing but non-creating), and how this would not at all sit well with the traditional Hebrew lore, which is extremely patriarchal in nature

And having mentioned the "Divine Androgyne", we talked about the Genesis references to the Creator God (Ain-Sof/9th Level), and how "Man" was originally "Created In His Image", i.e. both male and female (androgynous).

One significant topic of conversation, in the context of the "Liberation Paths", was the "Kether/Crown" level and how it is linked with the "White Light Trap", often encountered during NDE or by OOB explorers.

We were aligned in our understanding that this "White Light" must be bypassed/avoided, and instead go "Into the Dark" (the "Apparent Void" or "Chaos" of the Abyss, the "Ain", the "In-Between") IF we want to transcend the boundaries of the Creation Spheres.

This "Abyss" (Tehom/Tiamat/Pregnant Void/Primordial Chaos) can be frightening to behold, but it must be crossed fearlessly in order to reach the "planes" of Infinity.

That's been just a brief "behind the scenes" summary of those exchanges. Please keep in mind that those are only words, and as such, they are bound to the severe limitations of language. Make of it what thou wilt

I mostly wrote all this for myself, but if anyone finds it useful, I'm surely glad.

To anyone who bothered to read through the whole thing, thanks for reading! Especially in our TL/DR Zeitgeist
    Last edited by Andro; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    We can notice there is hardly any use of the term "Divine Masculine". This has nothing to do with the male gender or physical genders in general, because ALL of us are androgynous Beings, regardless of physical gender. One possible occult/metaphysical reason for hardly ever encountering the term "Divine Masculine" is that the "Masculine/Creative Archetype" NEVER appears/operates on its own, but only blended within the "Divine Androgyne" ("Ain Sof" or "Number 9"). The "Divine Feminine", on the other hand (the "Right Hand" ), IS indeed a stand-alone "Presence" ("Ain Sof Aur" or "Number 10"). None of those two is "better" than the other. Just different modalities of the same One Thing/Infinity.
    Given the above insights, I would re-name the "Left-Hand Path" and call it the "Ambidextrous Path" instead ("Divine Androgyne"). The term "Right-Hand Path" remains as it is

As an analogy, the "Right Brain Hemisphere" can BE an independent Presence. But the "Left Brain Hemisphere" cannot operate without a "Right Brain Hemisphere".

The only exclusively "Left Hand" or "Left Brain" example would be what we know as AI (synthetic/artificial intelligence).

But to achieve AA (Artificial Awareness), the AI MUST necessitatively be linked/blended with a "Right Brain" or "Pure Spirit", which cannot be created artificially.

Hence the "Big Tech" obsession with various agendas of Human/Cyber hybridization.

Those goals are truly sinister.
    Last edited by Andro; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:37 PM.

Andro, I see that you left out point number 6. Is there a reason for this or was it an accident?
    Just wondering
    I have a few other thoughts/questions that I would like to share. I know I am only addressing a small portion of what has been posted but this is what took interest this morning.

Do you think that the individuals on earth presently who have not taken the gene therapy(s) and who have a fair degree of discernment and common sense fit more or less into one of the categories of manifest beings? I would assume that a fraction of them are of a different sort of manifest being than the rest, just as the group of somewhat discerning represent a fraction different than the sleeping masses.

4. The "Demiurges" (The Nines) themselves are not inherently "good" or "evil". Those dualistic attributes only arise within the created Reality Constructs, and this is by design. There is a VAST variety of Manifest Beings in such Reality Constructs, including "gods" (small g), "demigods", "angels", "demons", "supernatural beings", elemental beings and much more, all of which contain the Spirit-Spark but also embody the Creative Archetype. "Created in God's Image", as the saying goes... All those beings, including humans, are participating in this Creation in different "roles", and they ALL have their specific and individual attributes, personalities and "genetics". Yes, even "gods" & "angels", etc. of the Horizontal & Matter-Focused Pantheons have "genetics". Some can even "mate" with humans and beget "halflings" or "half-breeds", so to speak. Hercules, Perseus and the so-called "Nephilim" are such examples. Tip: If a certain "god" is chronically whimsical and also obsessed & fixated on what "laws" you should obey (like what to eat, who to fuck and when to rest), it's a "horizontal god" and has nothing to do with the Creator God/Demiurge.
    ~Andro

Do you think that the so called "Nephilim" are still active on the earth? Would we be able to tell one from a typical person without first hand contact?
    Since they have "genetics" I wonder if there is a branch of genetics that specifies for these beings that we may ID them..?
    Something I have wondered about. I have my own hunches about who is what etc but they likely do not hold water.

As far as the song "what if god what one of us" goes; I once was doing some environmental work with a client from a large mining company and our conversation eventually uncovered that I believe in "god". He mockingly started singing that song to me and I thought to myself. "If I was, you would never know it because you have not honored that which you do not understand, we are all God in some sense." I did not feel the need to argue with the man, but the despair in his life plus the notion that god being one or all of us is so ridiculous to be a joke to him made me sort of sad for him. (but not really because it takes all Kind's for reality to work.)

But then this which I think could have relation to your demiurges or "9's" being the creators of words and possibly also the experiencer's of thus. Or if a manifest being graduates to more of a "G" level, they go on creating and possibly reintegrating into this world. (The seed wants to become a tree, the tree makes more seeds, the seeds sprout in soil composed of dead trees.)

"The seed develops into the tree. And you might say, from one point of view, then, that the point of the seed is the tree; that’s the purpose of the seed. But that doesn’t really hold up, because then the tree goes and has seeds again. And so you might say, then, that the purpose of the tree is the seed. Which is which? The whole thing is one process, you see? They really aren’t parts. The seed isn’t one event and the tree another. It’s all one long, continuous event, going on and on just for the sake of going on and on." Alan Watts -The Joker

I feel blessed to have a life where these concepts are even taking shape within my conscious awareness for this leads to a sense of purpose.
    I listened to a man called Alan Watts who taught about a concept called "the joker" who is an individual, engaged in life who knows at some deep level that it is just a game.
    After this deep realization, they continue to play the game but instead of taking it "seriously" they start to play the game with sincerity.
    " "There is a difference between being serious and being sincere. in frivolity there is a lightness which can rise. But in seriousness is a gravity that falls, like a stone. And thus the angels fly because they take themselves lightly. So this is true of the of the Zen people. They take themselves lightly. : - Alan Watts"

The best game players are sincere in their efforts and do not take themselves or the game too seriously, if they do we say they are addicted.

Blog Entries
    I see that you left out point number 6. Is there a reason for this or was it an accident?
    Accidental. Probably lost in editing.

Do you think that the individuals on earth presently who have not taken the gene therapy(s) and who have a fair degree of discernment and common sense fit more or less into one of the categories of manifest beings? I would assume that a fraction of them are of a different sort of manifest being than the rest, just as the group of somewhat discerning represent a fraction different than the sleeping masses.
    1. Regardless of how anyone deals/dealt with this "Gene therapy", ALL Beings within the Realms/Levels of Creation are regarded as "manifest".

2. Rejecting the "gene therapy" does not make one "awake". Just (maybe) less likely to be susceptible to manipulations in some specific areas.

But it's a long way from being immune to some of the manipulations, to being fully "AWAKE" (in this Shared Dream of Creation).

Do you think that the so called "Nephilim" are still active on the earth? Would we be able to tell one from a typical person without first hand contact?
    Since they have "genetics" I wonder if there is a branch of genetics that specifies for these beings that we may ID them?
    I have more fascinating things to occupy myself with than the identification of all the various species.

There's so many of them, beyond what most people can imagine. And not all of those species are "physical", at least not in the "dense" sense that we are.

But then this which I think could have relation to your Demiurges or "9's" being the creators of words and possibly also the experiencers of thus. Or if a manifest being graduates to more of a "G" level, they go on creating and possibly reintegrating into this world. (The seed wants to become a tree, the tree makes more seeds, the seeds sprout in soil composed of dead trees.)
    Not all "Accomplished Graduate Adepts" chose to create worlds. There are other avenues to explore.

The best game players are sincere in their efforts and do not take themselves or the game too seriously, if they do we say they are addicted.
    All the "byproducts" of progress on the Liberation/Graduation Paths (such as Universal Compassion and seeing the "Divine Spark" in everyone and everything) occur naturally, without any added effort, ballast, seriousness or importance.
    Last edited by Andro; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread