Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: White Powder Silver... sort of...

White Powder Silver... sort of...

Hello all.
    Just wanted to share some interesting results with silver here.

Most of you who've been reading my posts over the last 18 months will already know my beliefs and position.
    For those that don't, I'll briefly summarise here:
    = IMO there is an amazing substance in this world which has the capacity to act as a bridge between our 3D world and the higher dimension/s. I call this substance HIM.
    = IMO it is HIS ability to connect to the higher dimension/s which enables the miracle of life to exist in this world.
    = IMO HE is also the underlying cause of many other miraculous phenomena including low energy nuclear transmutation.
    = IMO HE is also the underlying cause behind the white powder form of metals described by David Hudson, Essene, Michael Burbury and others (aka ormes/ormus).
    = IMO HE exists in highest concentration in groundwater which passes through limestone.
    = IMO HE is somehow absorbed and stored in the ionic lattice of salts and in the internal lattice of metals, (HE also has a high affinity with molecules containing hydrogen).

I have three hypotheses based on my beliefs outlined above:
    = The levity property of table salt undergoing cohobation in spring water is due to absorbtion of HIM from the spring water.
    = That all other salts (including metal salts) can also absorb HIM the same as table salt, and all salts will somehow change physical property/s after doing so.
    = The oxide salt of copper/silver/gold (probably many other metals too) will become a transmutation stone after absorbing massive amounts of HIM.

Other researchers such as Michael Burbury HERE and Lakshmana HERE have claimed to produce a white powder of silver.
    I'm assuming this white powder is silver oxide with special properties.
    Further assuming that white powder silver oxide is simply silver oxide which has absorbed an appreciable amount of HIM.
    I wanted to try to make the same white silver oxide but using a method never described before.

So...here's what I did:
    = Dissolved 80 grams of silver in 400ml nitric acid.
    = Then conducted many gentle boil downs using tea candles and distilled spring water
    (added 500ml each time ~8 times).
    = Then added 750ml of lye solution made from vivified sodium hydroxide + distilled spring water
    (the sodium hydroxide had previously been vivified from ~8 boil downs with distilled spring water).

Expected Result:
    Standard science expects the result should have been a flask full of silver oxide, a dark brown powder which later turns black.

Actual Result:
    As I added the lye solution, it would very briefly precipitate as a brown substance which would immediately change to a creamy color.
    As more and more precipitate appeared, the effect of changing the brown to cream slowly dissipated, until the very last amounts of precipitate stayed brown.
    After stirring the precipitate to homogenise, I ended up with a jug full of cream colored precipitate with a slight green/brown tinge to it.

Conclusion:
    = Dissolved silver nitrate salt is able to absorb the HIM component of spring water.
    = Silver nitrate changing to silver oxide will hold on to the HIM component.
    = Silver oxide will manifest as a much lighter color than brown after it absorbs the HIM component.

Further....
    I did a test to dissolve this creamy colored silver oxide into ethanol, and it didn't dissolve in any appreciable amount like Michael Burbury's powder does.
    So what I made isn't exactly the same as Michael's powder.
    However Michael's powder was said to be snow white, which mine certainly isn't.
    I'm assuming that more spring water boildowns will render the precipitate progressively whiter.
    80 grams is a LOT of silver, it'll probably need a lot of HIM to vivify same.
    In hindsight 80 grams is way too much, I should've only used 10-20 grams.

Anyway, I put this result here because I think it is interesting and unique enough that it's worthy of further exploration.
    And I'm sharing it for any others who may agree.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 04-07-2022 at 01:54 PM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

When I had my brown silver oxide solution and gave it ozone it quickly went crystal clear and would distill over in a new form, give it too much and the metal gasses away
    just right make it white

I think distilling the product separates the broken metal from the carbon which makes it brilliantly white (after making it volatile with ozone)
    hcl+hydrogen peroxide also removes carbon
    https://vimeo.com/143094183
    like so

h2o2 can be replaced by ozone too
    hcl+ozone=melt metal

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmana View Post
    just right make it white......
    h2o2 can be replaced by ozone too
    hcl+ozone=melt metal
    You just made me realise that perhaps it’s the added oxygen which makes it turn Snow White and dissolve in ethanol.

Something like that

I think its important to make the carbon go away especially with gold
    It seems to leave a bunch of broken bonds and separate

In David Hudsons lab experiments they put the metallic powder in a tube furnace where they can pump in a gas while its burning, i think they did argon then oxygen

Its turning the metal into a halogen

Probably the most important generalization that can be made about the halogen elements is that they are all oxidizing agents; i.e., they raise the oxidation state, or oxidation number, of other elements—a property that used to be equated with combination with oxygen but that is now interpreted in terms of transfer of electrons from one atom to another. In oxidizing another element, a halogen is itself reduced; i.e., the oxidation number 0 of the free element is reduced to −1. The halogens can combine with other elements to form compounds known as halides—namely, fluorides, chlorides, bromides, iodides, and astatides. Many of the halides may be considered to be salts of the respective hydrogen halides, which are colourless gases at room temperature and atmospheric pressure and (except for hydrogen fluoride) form strong acids in aqueous solution. Indeed, the general term salt is derived from rock salt, or table salt (sodium chloride). The tendency of the halogen elements to form saltlike (i.e., highly ionic) compounds

HIM is in the air

Lakshmana:In David Hudsons lab experiments they put the metallic powder in a tube furnace where they can pump in a gas while its burning, i think they did argon then oxygen

Its turning the metal into a halogen

Probably the most important generalization that can be made about the halogen elements is that they are all oxidizing agents; i.e., they raise the oxidation state, or oxidation number, of other elements—a property that used to be equated with combination with oxygen but that is now interpreted in terms of transfer of electrons from one atom to another. In oxidizing another element, a halogen is itself reduced; i.e., the oxidation number 0 of the free element is reduced to −1. The halogens can combine with other elements to form compounds known as halides—namely, fluorides, chlorides, bromides, iodides, and astatides. Many of the halides may be considered to be salts of the respective hydrogen halides, which are colourless gases at room temperature and atmospheric pressure and (except for hydrogen fluoride) form strong acids in aqueous solution. Indeed, the general term salt is derived from rock salt, or table salt (sodium chloride). The tendency of the halogen elements to form saltlike (i.e., highly ionic) compounds
    IMO you’re over complicating it.
    IMO Hudson said his tube furnace process was done to hydrogen reduce the sample.
    In other words....take out the hydrogen....or to put it even more simply....
    Convert a hydroxide salt into an oxide.

IMO alchemy is actually very simple.
    Metal oxide + Gaia particles = transmutation stone

It seems so obvious to me, but perhaps not so for others so I’ll state it clearly...
    IMO Hudson was accidentally creating very weak transmutation stone without realising it.
    After he finished his process he’d analyse his white powder to find massive quantities of PGM’s.
    Hudson said that the high levels of PGM were in his powder in a form which made them difficult to detect, and his process made it possible for them to be detected.
    I say his white powder was transmuting the cupel/electrode metal/s into PGM’s, and they only read at the end of the process because his powder only becomes transmutation stone at the very end.

IMO Hudson was unknowingly imbibing his samples with Gaia particles at the very beginning when he did multiple boil downs to neutralise the nitric acid.
    Hudson never said it....but...he must have been using Arizona ground water (aka HIM water) when he did those boil downs.

Lakshmana.....if you believe what I wrote in my last post then you’ll have realised that your white powder silver is already a transmutation stone.
    You haven’t tested it yet have you?

To everyone else....go with your head/s on this stuff.
    I’m talking about water here...how can it possibly be true?

I believe you bro

I'm just wondering who is ghetto and has money to melt that much silver into goop
    its really cool

Do it with deuterium i need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmana View Post
    I'm just wondering who is ghetto and has money to melt that much silver into goop
    Lol. You're absolutely right brother. I used almost AUD $100 worth of silver.
    But it's not going anywhere, either I get it all back later OR use it make more silver.
    Either way can't lose...

Do it with deuterium i need to know
    See my post HERE for what I think of deuterium and HIM.

Thank you for all the info you are sorting my brain out on high levels

+ Reply to Thread