Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: White Powder Silver... sort of...

Fool:This is a good indication, especially if your original silver was dissolving completely in the acid (the starting material could have nickel or other metals that are difficult to dissolve).
    Yep, all the original silver COMPLETELY dissolved in warm nitric acid.
    Also WRT impurities like nickel, the original silver was bullion bar from a reputable Australian company, so there should never have been any impurities in any noticeable amount.

Fool:According to this page: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/Observed.htm , silver should sublime at 1800 deg C (can you reach the temperature with propane torch?).
    I do have an oxygen+propane torch, but it won't get anywhere near 1800 celcius.
    Fortunately though I also have a powerful HHO torch, which can get that high.
    So I gave the experiment a try earlier this afternoon.
    I put a small sample of WPS into a brand new unfluxed crucible and applied the HHO torch to it.
    The problem with this kind of high temperature is the sample turns white hot and you need proper googles to look at it, which I don't have.
    I substituted with laser goggles which helped, but still weren't quite up to scratch.

Anyway the sample turned white hot and did indeed seem to slowly disappear over time, I even saw little wisps of some kind of white gas coming off it a few times.
    I definitely got the sensation that if I continued the experiment, then the sample would have slowly continued disappearing.
    I stopped when about half the physical mass had disappeared.
    Two reasons for doing so....firstly I was afraid of cracking the crucible if applying this kind of intense heat in a single spot for too long, and secondly I wanted to limit the amount of time exposing my eyes to it.
    Even at these incredibly hot temperatures, the sublimation process is quite slow....it doesn't occur quickly at all.

After cooling down I noticed that there is a silver colored ring left around the reaction zone with a few tiny specs of shiny white metal in both the reaction zone and inside the reaction mass.
    The pic doesn't show the metallic specs very well because they are really tiny.
    Ii just means that for me, the sublimation of WPS to gas isn't 100%, there is at least a very small reversion back to metal.

Fool:Some sources (also Hudson) say how much easier it is for other precious metals to get converted compared to gold.
    With gold, it is fairly easy to test if you done the conversion right by heating at around 400-500 deg C where it is expected to sublime completely.
    I'm pretty sure that this same process would work on gold too, just need to substitute AR for nitric. I'm just reluctant to try because gold is so dammed expensive.

Fool:Another property according to that page is that it can dissolve in HCl acid (I wouldn't bet on that).
    I also seriously doubt that.

Fool:If this process really converts the silver, it could be an easy starting point for new researchers entering this field. Compared to the difficulties of converting gold this seems much easier. Also, as you have said, 80grams of starting material are not needed. I would say even below 1 gram is more than enough for observing the basic properties.
    Might be time to dust off your old bottle of nitric acid you've been saving for a rainy day.
    You just need the water, there's a thread about looking for it HERE.
    But if you don't have anything suitable nearby, then some bottled spring waters such as the "Fiji" brand might be worth a try.
    Look for spring water which does this when frozen:
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-11-2022 at 01:29 PM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    I do have an oxygen+propane torch, but it won't get anywhere near 1800 celcius.
    Fortunately though I also have a powerful HHO torch, which can get that high.
    So I gave the experiment a try earlier this afternoon.
    I put a small sample of WPS into a brand new unfluxed crucible and applied the HHO torch to it.
    I was just wondering but you really did it

After cooling down I noticed that there is a silver colored ring left around the reaction zone with a few tiny specs of shiny white metal in both the reaction zone and inside the reaction mass.
    Could it be the possibility that silver chloride has formed? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_chloride

Silver chloride is an insoluble salt, it precipitates when reacting NaCl or other soluble chloride salt with silver nitrate. According to wiki it decomposes to metallic silver when heated. Metallic silver has a boiling point of around 2100 deg C.

Again according to wiki: "Silver chloride decomposes over time with exposure to UV light":

Maybe leaving some of the insoluble grey stuff it in the sun could tell if it is silver chloride.

(I'm not trying to discourage, but playing devil's advocate is a necessary role for the consolidation of a discovery)

Blog Entries
    Some more silver chloride properties that may help identifying it or not (from wiki):

Solubility:

soluble in NH3, conc. HCl, conc. H2SO4, (NH4)2CO3, KBr, Na2S2O3;

Insoluble in alcohol, dilute acids.

Fool:Could it be the possibility that silver chloride has formed?
    I especially went to the trouble of making sure there are no stray chloride ions going in there to avoid accidentally making silver chloride.
    The nitric acid was distilled by me, and all water added was distilled first.
    So....for the white powder to be silver chloride would require a bigger miracle than for it to be genuine WPS.

Be careful before ingesting. There are a couple of recipies on how to do that, but you will require a couple of quarts of good wine and only 6 grains (goldsmiths weight) of your WPS; AND the signs that its working before it can be safe to be ingested. I have such a recipy and I'll send it to you if you'd like.... Take care...

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper View Post
    Be careful before ingesting.
    Brother, that comment blew me away because I've never ever thought about ingesting it.
    I mean it's silver.....and while it shouldn't be poisonous, it's hardly an essential nutrient either.
    Do you want to make a medicine to increase the amount of life force (Aka HIM) in your body?
    Then IMO either use the cohobations to vivify table salt and add it to your food, or take a primary source such as Azomite in small amounts every day.
    Thanks to Lakshmana for showing us the miraculous Azomite [See HERE], I now take a teaspoon of it daily and wash it down with HIM water.
    IMO it's much better to ingest a weak version of HIM medicine over many years, rather than taking an overly potent and strong one in a single dose.

That said...I remember the first couple of times I took a teaspoon of Azomite, it would knock me out and make me fall asleep even in the middle of the day.
    It would also cause a tingling sensation around my heart, which is an old unhealed wound for me.
    The tingling sensation initially frightened me, until I later remembered people reported the exact same reports from magnetic trap water.
    Anyway, in time both the drowsiness and heart tingling effects disappeared.

But my point is that even a weak version of HIM medicine can still have strong effects in the very beginning.

And in case you're wondering...that Azomite routine works for me.
    While I lost most of my hair already, people constantly tell me I look much younger than I am, estimating my age as 10 years less than it actually is.
    A couple of weeks after I started on the Azomite there was a few times where I saw myself in the mirror and was surprised that my reflection reminded me of how I used to look many years ago, even though I can't say exactly what's different.
    Just last week I saw an old friend after several years apart who said to me:
    "you haven't aged at all since I knew you 5 years ago. Whatever you're doing...keep doing it because it's working".

I have such a recipy and I'll send it to you if you'd like.... Take care...
    Yes, please send it.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 09-29-2022 at 01:40 PM.

Hello Ghetto, very interesting thread, I just saw it now. Congratulation in your achievement. I only have two questions...

IMO HE is somehow absorbed and stored in the ionic lattice of salts and in the internal lattice of metals, (HE also has a high affinity with molecules containing hydrogen).

= That all other salts (including metal salts) can also absorb HIM the same as table salt, and all salts will somehow change physical property/s after doing so.
    = The oxide salt of copper/silver/gold (probably many other metals too) will become a transmutation stone after absorbing massive amounts of HIM.

I'm assuming this white powder is silver oxide with special properties.
    Further assuming that white powder silver oxide is simply silver oxide which has absorbed an appreciable amount of HIM.
    This thing about these salt in metals catch my mind... Do you think it's possible to extract some white powder from iron? Do you think that could create some transmutation stone?

And my other doubt is if azomite does have silicon, seems very interesting what it did for you, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahara View Post
    Do you think it's possible to extract some white powder from iron? Do you think that could create some transmutation stone?
    Hi Jahara, thanks for your interest in the thread.
    Indeed, I do think it's possible to create a white powder of iron.
    But you don't have to take my word for it...Michael Burbury has actually made it.
    Michael says: [SOURCE HERE]
    Iron oxide is black so I started with Magnetite (FeO3). This seemed to be a good choice as it dissolved quite readily and I was able to use a good amount of H2O2 and get vigorous bubbling. I spent quite some time with the H2O2 to get the solution a nice reddish brown. Digestion with salt again took quite some time and eventually turned smoky orange. Performed several pH swings and eventually got a dull white precipitate.
    In case you missed it, I once wrote a little spiel about iron oxide in regard to it's use by the Taoist salt process [See HERE.]

Jahara: And my other doubt is if azomite does have silicon, seems very interesting what it did for you, thanks.
    Azomite is supposed to be some kind of a volcanic clay.
    It does indeed have silica, 65% according to THIS DOCUMENT.
    I should also add that Azomite is not recommended for human consumption.
    Probably because it has 6ppm of lead.
    But it is recommended as an additive for animal feed to improve health.
    So I figured if animals can safely eat it, then it can't be that bad.
    Also the guy who initially discovered Azomite was eating it and it didn't do him much harm[see HERE]:
    we found Rollin though already in his nineties, acting like a “crusty young fellow”.....
    he has been swallowing down a spoonful of his native Utah soil with every meal
    IMO the primary matter for gaia particles is actually volcanic rock.
    And even though limestone contains loads of gaia particles too, it's a secondary source.
    The volcanic rock is kind of a no-brainer in hindsight given how well plants grow in volcanic soil but it still took me an embarrassingly long time to realise this simple truth.

Blog Entries
    It turns out that the primary matter for gaia particles is actually volcanic rock.
    It's kind of a no-brainer in hindsight given how well plants grow in volcanic soil but it still took me an embarrassingly long time to realize this simple truth.
    So it would stand to reason that mountain spring water flowing though volcanic rock/terrain should absorb & contain quite a bit of it...
    Separator & Unitor Unum Et Idem Sunt | 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖘 𝕰𝖙 𝕬𝖟𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖎𝖇𝖎 𝕾𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖚𝖓𝖙

Blog Entries
    I should also add that Azomite is not recommended for human consumption.
    Probably because it has 6ppm of lead.
    But it is recommended as an additive for animal feed to improve health.
    So I figured if animals can safely eat it, then it can't be that bad.
    A friend of mine has recently started to (sparingly) use Azomite topically for a mild skin condition and it's been significantly & noticeably improving during the past week.
    Separator & Unitor Unum Et Idem Sunt | 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖘 𝕰𝖙 𝕬𝖟𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖎𝖇𝖎 𝕾𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖚𝖓𝖙

+ Reply to Thread