Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Substance Named Red Mercury

A Substance Named Red Mercury

I believe this is not alchemically related but I just want to hear your thoughts about this subject.

Red mercury is a weird substance that almost nobody knows it. There's a global conspiracy that says all governments make some effort to hide if from people. Some people also says that egyptian used this substance to heal and even to revive people(found in some tombs).

But the general effects known by this substance is, it repels garlic, it attracts gold, it emanates some eletromagnetic waves into eletrical devices like tv and does not appear on the mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-imqRZjEw

In this video at 1:10 you can see the red mercury does not appear in the mirror.

I know mostly of those videos are fake if not all. But the thing is, even the wikipedia says that this substance does not exists but there is a black market of this substance.

Here in Brasil it's very common people got arrested because they were using mercury to pan gold, but what media doesn't say is many of them were using red mercury.

The news below is about venezuelan soldiers who got arrested with mercury for mining in the Amazon.

https://noticias.uol.com.br/meio-amb...io-garimpo.htm

See the image of the seized objects, that cylinder on the desk clearly written Red Mercury, but nobody talk about this, media only says that is commom mercury with other name.

What's your thought on this?

"Modern Alchemist Nicholas D. ******** dead after work with Red Mercury aka Animated mercury, Xerum 525. I am starting to become suspicious of the recent death of one of our Brothers known as ***. Officially its claimed that he died due to a drug overdose."
    Only info i found on his death

I always love a good conspiracy theory, especially one which involves the murder of an alchemical brother who has discovered the secret to the philosophers stone.

Unfortunately the narrative about the death of N-D-C doesn’t fit this conspiracy very well.
    He owed money to a lot of money to many people in the months before his death.
    He was trying to hold them off with the same false promises of any run-of-the-mill con-man.
    Also his posts on his forum in the last few months of his life were showing a man who was increasingly anti-social, paranoid and delusional.

I had a bit of a chuckle to myself a few times when I read his book.
    His writing style is very easy and entertaining to read, his ability to write was truly his unappreciated talent when alive.
    Anyway I had a laugh when he asked everybody who reads a pirate copy of his book to donate $11 to a paypal email address.
    I have a half a mind to actually do it....did anybody already try? Lol.
    I also had a laugh when I saw him secretly cross promoting by mentioning eBay vampire talisman and suggesting the reader try one....vampire talisman was one of his famous scam products...lmao.

Seriously....does an alchemist with the secrets of red mercury need to beg for $11 from everyone and scam people by selling fake vampire talismans?
    If he was murdered...was it by a fellow scammer who’s turf he was treading in?
    Or was he murdered by one of the many people who he owed money to?
    Or did he simply die from mercury poisoning?
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

I'm reading trough his archived original forum and the newer one i did see the emails with lots of excuses about why he is not able to ship his product for months on end.
    I also read some posts of people seemingly recreating some things from his books.

Also some of his notes and other things.

I'm going to look further into it before drawing conclusions.

Seems like you’re already on the right track with magnetic shielding...IMO all those things you’re doing are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmana View Post
    I'm reading trough his archived original forum and the newer one i did see the emails with lots of excuses about why he is not able to ship his product for months on end
    why would a modern sage act like this?.....because he isn’t.
    I also read some posts of people seemingly recreating some things from his books.
    Totally possible....Because he was such a prolific reader and knew a lot of people, IMO some of his information was top notch and from high level sources.
    So it’s worth reading his material, just stay level headed about the man himself is all I’m saying.

And just to stay on topic...
    IMO red mercury is simply a mercury salt which has been imbibed with LOADS of Gaia particles.
    Since the colour is red, that’d probably be mercury sulfide or mercury oxide.
    Probably mercury oxide.

Just stay level headed about the man himself is all I’m saying.
    Stay level headed about all alchemists flaunting their knowledge I'm just seeking a tool once i have it I'll move on.

When people start opening the astral dream realms trough drugs meditation or alchemy or what have you it tends to get UN-grounded because their dreams are as real or more real than this like falling into the collective unconscious.

Pure SM can turn red I saw somewhere I would guess what you said, Gaia Mercury.

Terrance McKenna said something along the lines of "most alchemical recipes where about opening up the dream realms and merging waking reality with the astral worlds".

I already successfully cracked my hemispheres open and every night I float off into hyperspace.

Waking dreams are extremely strange. It is similar to DMT where reality falls apart completely and objects grow out of the floor.

Don't mind my musings sorry mods who keep moving me.

LOL Never thought the you know who N.D.C would be cited in my thread, I'm talking this because if you looking for old posts where he is cited there are (***), like a censorship, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    entertaining to read, his ability to write was truly his unappreciated talent when alive.
    Anyway I had a laugh when he asked everybody who reads a pirate copy of his book to donate $11 to a paypal email address.
    I laughing right now that I remembered this

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    So itís worth reading his material, just stay level headed about the man himself is all Iím saying.
    Is what I were about to say, I know some people will criticize me and I know maybe N.D.C. was a crazy man, but he had a good content, well at least as you can see he made his reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmana View Post

Pure SM can turn red I saw somewhere
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ned-by-pure-SM

I've made a research about this Xerum 525 but nothing important showed here I don't know why, someone have some articles or books about it? thanks

it still auto censors his surname coll.ett.e
    Mysterious and very alchemical

The auto-censoring is due to some history between Awani and N-D-C that was pretty raw when the forum was first setup.
    I don’t know the details, but perhaps someone else might enlighten us.

I remember that it came out after N-D-C’s death that he’d been working with some kind of red mercury, hence my assumption that he died from mercury poisoning, and prob also why his name popped up here I guess.

Interesting to see Rhoend’s work pop up too.
    He’s another person who’s previously been alleged to be a scammer.
    Who’s next...Nwakuche?

Anyway this thread got me thinking as to how one might make this red mercury
    (Only from an academic standpoint, because I don’t want to die from mercury poisoning, and don’t want any of you to die either, so don’t ever try this). [fortunately most people never believe me anyway]
    It turns out that mercury oxide is insoluble in water, acetone, ethanol AND ether!
    So the only possibility I can think of is to dissolve it in nitric acid and then perform many slow evaporations using Gaia water, then finally re-precipitate it.
    IMO this substance is useless for alchemy though.
    As I understand, the reason most people want it (and the reason governments ban its sale) is because of it’s alleged WMD capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahara View Post
    I believe this is not alchemically related but I just want to hear your thoughts about this subject.

Red mercury is a weird substance that almost nobody knows it. There's a global conspiracy that says all governments make some effort to hide if from people. Some people also says that egyptian used this substance to heal and even to revive people(found in some tombs).

But the general effects known by this substance is, it repels garlic, it attracts gold, it emanates some eletromagnetic waves into eletrical devices like tv and does not appear on the mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-imqRZjEw

In this video at 1:10 you can see the red mercury does not appear in the mirror.

I know mostly of those videos are fake if not all. But the thing is, even the wikipedia says that this substance does not exists but there is a black market of this substance.

Here in Brasil it's very common people got arrested because they were using mercury to pan gold, but what media doesn't say is many of them were using red mercury.

The news below is about venezuelan soldiers who got arrested with mercury for mining in the Amazon.

https://noticias.uol.com.br/meio-amb...io-garimpo.htm

See the image of the seized objects, that cylinder on the desk clearly written Red Mercury, but nobody talk about this, media only says that is commom mercury with other name.

What's your thought on this?
    I bolded the section that stands out to me as this is basically a list of vampire traits. What occurred to me is this thought; Alchemists possessing "red mercury" would seem to be vampires. they would carry around a flask full of red liquid, seemingly blood (like the accounts of St. Germain). They would likely be night time workers utilizing the celestial influences leading to the myths about vampires and sunlight (why are alchemists so pale?) . The repelling garlic part is a big vampire give away but I am not so sure about the gold/vampire link however i do not believe there is a good story about an impoverished vampire with most dwelling in large castles or manors. (count's) Also vampires are said to not have a reflection in the mirror suggesting that this "red mercury" is strongly associated with the "vampire" *cough* alchemist. (perhaps by ingesting the stone over a course of time the artist becomes less earth and more fire. / less physical and more spiritual)

Vampires = misunderstood Alchemists?

Red Mercury = Liquid version of the stone?

Not sure what they are actually handling in this video.
    Just some food for thought, these are by no means claims on my part.

+ Reply to Thread