Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saint Nicholas The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rig View Post
    Okay I see now,

Interesting allegory with Santa Claus or St. Nick.
    See I thought it was some veiled reference for Christ "the chief cornerstone".

Since Christ came down from above, and was here to give the gift of salvation to the pure of heart. via his exampl

This thought disregarded the color scheme.
    ~Kibric

Interesting. I know coca cola uses santa in their adds.
    Quintessence can also appear like coca cola during the black stage i believe. Black with a shadow of red. Since it holds the white and red within.
    Another Christian relatable. You need to be baptized by the holy spirit to be born again.
    Also applies to the impure stone. Also applies to Humans.
    Have you ever looked at the text Frehers Process? That and many other texts make strong connection between Jesus Christ and the Stone.

All of Gods Living Creation is going through the Great Work, but by carrying out the process in harmony with God we can return to being the Image of God as the First Adam was before his Fall and the Second Adam is who never Falls.

Alchemical notions in the Bible have changed my heart more then anything else ever has.

Christ was said to be the Stone which Moses made give water, and that same Stone was said to be the one who they put in front of Christs Tomb.

Not yet, but something to check out!
    Thank you for your correspondence!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiliasticus View Post
    Christ was said to be the Stone which Moses made give water, and that same Stone was said to be the one who they put in front of Christs Tomb.
    So you're basically saying that christ was the stone in front of his own tomb?
    Slàinte Mhath, Mo Leannan Ḅidheach!|

Not yet, but something to check out!
    Thank you for your correspondence!
    I cant possibly recommend more that text, Urim and Thummim by Paracelsus, and the famous work of Georg von Welling for a wellspring of information regarding Alchemy in the Bible, God and His Creation.

Hope to share in the Light and the Life and the Love.

Even the Water and Blood that came out of His Side, its all in the Book. Hope you have a Blessed Sabbath Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    So you're basically saying that christ was the stone in front of his own tomb?
    "For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ." 1 Corinthians 10

I forget where the quotation regarding the stone in front of Christs Tomb being the same as Moses Struck in the Desert is, it may have actually been mentioned in a non-canonical scripture, possibly book of the cave of treasures or book of the bee.

Blog Entries
    It was mentioned in the Bible itself by Saint Paul.
    Where in the bible exactly is it mentioned that christ was the stone in front of his own tomb? I'd be interested to read it. Thanks.

Hope you have a Blessed Sabbath Day.
    It's actually Sunday today, the day that traditionally comes after the Sabbath day.

Or are you saying that Sunday is the new Sabbath/Saturday?

Where in the bible exactly is it mentioned that christ was the stone in front of his own tomb? I'd be interested to read it. Thanks.

It's actually Sunday today, the day that traditionally comes after the Sabbath day.

Or are you saying that Sunday is the new Sabbath/Saturday?
    It was mentioned by Saint Paul that Christ was the Rock in the Desert, it was mentioned by someone outside the Bible that that same Rock was the One which was put in front of Christs Tomb.

After 7 days is the day of Rest which I call the Sabbath. After the 7 Seals are opened so to speak. Its to put us in remembrance of that I feel.

UPDATE FOUND THE QUOTATION, it was the book of the Cave of Treasures...

"And Nicodemos also embalmed the body of our Lord [and swathed it] in clean, new linen swathings, and Joseph made it ready for the grave and buried it in a new tomb which had been made for Joshua, the son of Non, to be buried in. And because he saw with the eye of the Spirit [Fol. 49a, col. 2], and the way of the Dispensation of Christ had appeared to him, he took the stone which had travelled about with the children of Israel in the desert and placed it at the door of the tomb, and therefore he was not buried in it. And when Joseph, and Nicodemus, and Cleophas had buried Christ, they laid that stone before the door of the building of the tomb"

Blog Entries
    It was mentioned by Saint Paul that Christ was the Rock in the Desert, it was mentioned by someone outside the Bible that that same Rock was the One which was put in front of Christs Tomb.
    Who's that "someone outside the bible"? Anyway, it's quite a feat, to be the stone on front of one's own tomb

After 7 days is the day of Rest which I call the Sabbath.
    The day of rest, as mentioned in the OT, is the 7th day (which comes after 6 days of writing matrix code, if we want to be canonically accurate).

Either way, it's fine. Nothing is written in stone.

My own "Sabbath" always falls on Wednesdays, for some reason.

Who's that "someone outside the bible"? Anyway, it's quite a feat, to be the stone on front of one's own tomb

The day of rest, as mentioned in the OT, is the 7th day (which comes after 6 days of writing matrix code, if we want to be canonically accurate).

Either way, it's fine. Nothing is written in stone.

My own "Sabbath" always falls on Wednesdays, for some reason.
    look up^ I dont know the author but I found the reference. and yes I just mean after 6 full days coming onto the 7th. sorry im still tryna get back into the swing of things here. forgive me for slight inaccuracies. I appreciate yalls correction/commentary.

Motion and rest is important. I have never put much stock into the specificity of which day should be designated for "rest".
    We are to do what is to be done in each moment. I do not put aside a "rest day" however some days naturally are more restful than others. It seems more important for us to be aware that too much motion or too much rest is not ideal. With that being said, I have no issues with people putting aside a day in the week for this purpose.
    Some online are claiming that sunday law/sabbath designation is the mark of the beast which I think is BS personally.
    A quote from NKJV Luke 13, Vrs 10-17
    "10Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. 11And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way [d]raise herself up. 12But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” 13And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

14But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, “There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day.”

15The Lord then answered him and said, [e]“Hypocrite! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or donkey from the stall, and lead it away to water it? 16So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound—think of it—for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?” 17And when He said these things, all His adversaries were put to shame; and all the multitude rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by Him."

Sayings 1 thru 5 of Gospel of Thomas:

"1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

Saying 50 of the same text.

"50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'" "

Just thought I would share on the sabbath deal.. it is not a date but a concept. Not a path but a way.

Cheers

Now we are really talking! Yes indeed its not a date but a CONCEPT! Thats why its symbolic of the 7 seals being opened and thus things coming to "rest" which is yet again a symbolic notion.

Dude I knew from the first 3 words you were going on that Gospel of Thomas vibe.

Glory be to God.

+ Reply to Thread