Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Sane Mind, A Soft Heart, And A Sound Body

A Sane Mind, A Soft Heart, And A Sound Body

Thats what it takes to parse the inner feces (terra dammnata) from the pure Light. I know its all thats asked of anyone who seeks to find Our Stone, be it the in the form of the Oil of Gladness milked from within or the Red Medicine opening Our latent Well-Spring by application of Regenerated Matter from without. Whats Regenerate is that which effects, not that which is effected.

Ive been the worst alchemist anyone could ever be, and I still am. Bad alchemy a friend used to call it. Closing up all the pores and passages, and flushing out too much good Energy and Life Force.

Now im on my way to seek Our ultimate prerequisites in The Work...to have a Sane Mind, a Soft Heart, and a Sound Body.

Anyone have words of encouragement, advice, questions, or find the struggle to attain to this first of all necessities in Our Art to be something of interest to discuss?

A lot more to say about this soon enough.

Finding a softer heart, a saner mind, and a sounder body as of late. Getting carpal tunnel so typing and computer use needs to be kept to an absolute minimum. The process is working. Love and thanksgiving to you all and to God and to Creation. Over six months off all opiates/opioids and quit everything else besides coffee and cacao in the past few months but not counting. Quit masturbation and "sex" entirely as well. Praying that 2023 will be a year for more Good Works to come.

Hope yall have a blessed Christmas and THREE KINGS DAY, and a happy New Year!

+ Reply to Thread