Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Again

Hello Again

Hello once again. I doubt any of you remember me. I was briefly active here about 8 years ago. I have had many adventures since then but never got very far into Alchemy, though I have made some, albeit largely unstructured, progress in understanding magic and the mature of mind/reality. I feel called back here. I think I was too young when I first started this quest, too unstable, too many things in myself left to be sorted out. I'm not saying I've completed this internal work but I'm certainly further along.

At the moment I live with others, don't really have dedicated lab space, so for the time being I won't be starting any practical alchemy. Though i do seem to remember that some spyragic operations can be carried out with minimal disruption, so who know, maybe my view will change before my living circumstance does.

What I will be doing is getting back into dedicated, structured magical practice and stabilizing my physical/financial circumstances so that I can delve further into the work. At the moment I'm fairly sure my program of study will be Bardon's IIH.

I'm excited to be back and am interested to hear your comments on my plans.

P.S. May be interesting to note that I think one of the more recent nudges in this direction for me was taking some ORMUS, so there's some credence that it's good medicine, if not the stone.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to the forums!

Bardon’s IIH is solid stuff, I’ve practiced some from his other books, but the IIH is one I keep going back to.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thank you! How far along have you made it in IIH if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome back fellow Ew Yorker!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Corlew View Post
    Thank you! How far along have you made it in IIH if you don't mind me asking?
    I’ve made it consistently as far as the fluid condensation exercises, but the practices I really enjoy on a daily basis are the thought observation, thought control, and mental vacancy exercises taught in the very beginning.

I find they not only form the foundation of a spiritual practice, but do a great deal of good in everyday life as well.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread