Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fuss fuss fuss! [formerly: fill in]

Fuss fuss fuss! [formerly: fill in]

I wonder why post or read on a forum, where the posts and titles are "modified" and even without note about it.
    I suppose the next will be changing of nicks under them.
    Yeahhh, I know, its for good.

Blog Entries
    There is an announcement that can be read at the top of each forum section + a message in Site Related: Modification of Thread Titles

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Horticult, I'm tired of trying to please you. You've been with us for a long time, and I've been nothing but nice to you. However, with this being said, if you can't respect the decision of the moderators and administrators then it might be a good idea to see yourself out.

I do not modify any other peoples posts, and rarely do I delete them. Sure, I've modified one or two of your posts before, but that's only because I've received complaints from other members. Not only that but a few of your posts are bad in taste. Anyway, enough of that, I made an announcement about modification of thread titles, and that's all there is to it! It was never supposed to be a democratic decision.

You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken.
    Last edited by Awani; 05-26-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Important part placed in red ;) /d

Blog Entries
    It is also for the benefit of all if threads are easier to find when searched.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Fuss fuss fuss formerly fill in

Hi DaeHan, if you have abandoned JKD why have you continued to post in the JKD forum? Just a friendly question...

Blog Entries
    What the Frich!

Are we getting interference from another station?
    Are you lost, Frich? Cuz you've lost me!

Everytime I read your posts I'm like - "What the Frich?"

Don't get me wrong... I love being disoriented as much as the next guy...
    but I get the feeling you're not here to discuss alchemy.

(Check it out. I'm wearing a mask, and holding a flask. That rhymes.)

+ Reply to Thread