Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: The Philosopher's Stone and Immortality

Blog Entries
    There is a big difference between good health and a long life AND immortality, which is the ultimate desire (desire = energy wasting). Who wants to have the same car for thousands of years? When you car breaks down and dies you get a new one, or perhaps get an airplane or something. Allegorically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    We should all make the stone together,...
    Hermeticism = Hermit

From my experience and understanding - in the end - you can't do it together. It comes down to the self to do it. It's like taking a shit, you can talk about how to sit and what to eat in order to enjoy it better, but in the end only YOU can squeeze it out.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There is a big difference between good health and a long life AND immortality, which is the ultimate desire (desire = energy wasting). Who wants to have the same car for thousands of years? When you car breaks down and dies you get a new one, or perhaps get an airplane or something. Allegorically speaking.

You age from the inside out, if you can keep all internal parameters like they were when you were 25 then externally you will look 25 even though you are actually 75 years old. The Alchemist looses nothing by this because he has longer to reach full enlightenment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    The Alchemist looses nothing by this because he has longer to reach full enlightenment.
    To reach enlightenment can take a few hours with the right circumstances and foundational work. I am not claiming to have achieved it, just saying time is not necessary.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    To reach enlightenment can take a few hours with the right circumstances and foundational work. I am not claiming to have achieved it, just saying time is not necessary.

I second this.

By the time you second foot touches the ground you could be there!

+ Reply to Thread