Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: The Philosopher's Stone and Immortality

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,009
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    Meditation,or spiritual practise that is efficient dosnt take years to see mass results.
    I'm not sure whether I fully understand what you're saying, I do like your analogy; but if you believe that the meditation that I described is easy then we have two different perspectives.

    The physical body, the human vessel, is programmed not just genetically but by the artificial rhythm of modern life. If you had a relatively loving upbringing, recall soul memory, learned various yogic practices, so forth, then maybe that time is shorter in one lifetime. But if you're self-aware, more so than the common populace, you'll easily agree with me that to reach a very advanced state where your emotions are subdued and your mind is sharp needing no addictions, that takes many lifestimes!

    House building is physical, only. I'm talking about something where you already inherited a faulty physical body at birth. And usually painful family circumstances. Which defaults a person 'to fight to overcome that deficiency'!

    That's long gone by the time a person makes, able to make, the Philosopher's Stone or, become it in his vessel. That's all my point is.

  2. if you leave traces of your consciousness to the physical world, then other consciousness will pick it up and you will be made immortal for that sake.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    155
    If you are born with a faulty body? How so?
    I was simply saying that the more you know,the easyer something is,the faster you can make it happen.

    My practise is different. You said most people live in the lower 3.
    My practice unites the lower with the upper. Unites subconscious with consciousness.
    Body mind and spirit unite. Salt sulphure and mercury become one. Their is no death becomes corruption no longer enters the body.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,009
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    If you are born with a faulty body? How so?
    Among older alchemists it is believed that the 9 months duration of pregnancy [digestion] provides insufficient timeframe for the full development of the humanoid. It's not quite the full solar cycle.

    Even if the temperature of 37 Celsius (98.6 Fahrenheit) of the mother's body [incubator] is a perfect habitat.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    155
    No man is born mature.
    We are born into corruption.
    the oxidative process of the metabolism assures we will burn in a fire we cannot see.

    As you describe a faulty body. That is no problem.
    Though I speak of immortality through transmuting the body using its on spirit and oil within.

    As its been said. Any animal with the 9 openings of the body can become immortal.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,009
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    As you describe a faulty body. That is no problem.
    Though I speak of immortality through transmuting the body using its on spirit and oil within.

    As its been said. Any animal with the 9 openings of the body can become immortal.
    Yes.
    Introitus apertus ad occlusum Regis palatium / Labore et coeli favore / Nosce te ipsum

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    155
    The ruach is the spirit. The spirit lays in the breath. But is not air.
    it is an animated breath.
    The condensation of this spirit is sexual fluid.
    If the animated breath is had, and sexual fluid is created in the midst. It tinges sexual fluid with itself. Embodying it. This is literal speak. Not analogy.and is observable.
    The hardest part. Is making the water of the kidneys press upwards.
    The whole thing is a condition. Just as man does nothing in alchemy. He simply create a condition,and nature does what she is already capable of doing.

    Though I have heard of other forms of immortality. This is the best and most whole way "personal opinion" but more realistically,this is something I've had direct experiance of. Many a times. But always on accedent. I've spend almost 7 years manipulating my own physiology trying to find the nich.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    155
    Simply sharing.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisztian View Post
    Among older alchemists it is believed that the 9 months duration of pregnancy [digestion] provides insufficient timeframe for the full development of the humanoid. It's not quite the full solar cycle.

    itat.
    Hi Krisztian, You probably have heard of it but George Carey wrote a book "zodiac and the salts of salvation", basically each of the planets is ruled by a salt, and ideally gestation should be 12 months , so we are all deficient in 3 particular salts, depending of which of the 3 signs of the zodiac you did not pass through during gestation, so you then go and make a tincture of those salts to to be complete. I have the book, only dipped into it, so don't have a firm opinion on it yet.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,009
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    Hi Krisztian, You probably have heard of it but George Carey wrote a book "zodiac and the salts of salvation", basically each of the planets is ruled by a salt, and ideally gestation should be 12 months , so we are all deficient in 3 particular salts, depending of which of the 3 signs of the zodiac you did not pass through during gestation, so you then go and make a tincture of those salts to to be complete. I have the book, only dipped into it, so don't have a firm opinion on it yet.
    Thanks thoth, I didn't have Carey's but I read it in another older manuscript (name escapes me right now). I did make it as suggested. I also noticed that I was very robust, for lack of a better term, when I took it for the three months. That was during that year-period when almost all colleagues at work were battling with that nasty winter flu, sufficient to say I didn't get it.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts