Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New forums?

Quote Originally Posted by deviadah
    I still would like thoughts on the above... we are what we eat, and perhaps a food area would be interesting?
    for me it is very intresting!!!
    to live good, every thing needs to be in balans, body and mind and everything else

Before I started to work in the Inner Alchemy, I needed a good base, which I found
    in the Tarot, the Kabbalah and in Magic. Without the pathwalking and studies of
    symbols, astrosophy and colours, the philosophy, psychology, the brainsience,
    never the gates of the "Inner Alchemie" would have opend up.

So a subforum which inholds Kabbalah, Tarot (deep, not futurelook), philosophy
    would be a fine attachment.

Joy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    So a subforum which inholds Kabbalah, Tarot (deep, not futurelook), philosophy would be a fine attachment.
    Now we have it like this:

Spiritual Alchemy - The metaphysical, philosophical, psychological and sexual aspects of alchemy.
    Astrologia - 2012, Astrology, Astronomy, Calendrics, Cosmology, Divination and Tarot.
    Hermeticism - Hermeticism, Order of the Golden Dawn, Qabalah, Rosicrucianism, Thelema, Theurgy.
    Spiritus Vitae - Chakra, Kundalini, Qi, Shaktipat, Samadhi, Sexual Alchemy, Tantra, Taoism and Yoga.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Sorry, did not see, this was an old topic, to write about the work I do makes
    anyway no sence, since there are so many ways in alchemy, but hardly noboby
    works with alchemy images.

Blog Entries
    Well there is symbols and art sections... go nuts!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    It's more a kind of scrying don't you think Joy ? It relates to theurgy for me.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

go nuts ... thanks for the invitation, cause at times I am crazy

Salazius, hmmm scrying only at certain times.

Pictures are doorways to astral levels, where information is placed, which often
    is difficult to put in words.

We work with active imagination, this means a story unfolds with a teaching in it
    for us, or a passiv imagination, where things appear which sometimes have a message
    for us, sometimes you can call this scrying when the symbol you meet, wants to show
    you a change of direction or gives an answer to your question.

All this work is based on old traditions and also leads in the inner alchemy.

This is why we call the alchemy our kingpath.

+ Reply to Thread